Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, which means, often diamonds slip from your hands....... :woot:

Diamonds in the rough look just like shards of glazed glass :rofl:

2nvW8q2.gif

You are aging way to quickly. :lol:
Urban Dictionary: Diamond in the rough

Me and zeezuuu had a bet going that as soon as Mambi baby appears on this thread..... the "guest" and visitor count increases ten folds....... based on that hypothesis, I don't know why Armstrong and you appear together, when Mambi is around....... :woot:

Regarding AESA, yes, the modules heat up excessively and heat reduces MTBF values significantly, after a certain count, cooling is introduced..... don't know about the latest gens though...... not up to date on it.......

babe its no bet if we predict the same thing :rofl:

It was a bet at first, then the hypothesis became a reality..... but still.... numbers are no way near to that of yesterday.... :D

babe its no bet if we predict the same thing :rofl:

Hmmmm.... you are right, our times we didn't even have the so precious "urban dictionary", I need to sharpen up my tools...... a visit to NYC just became compulsory........ what say you @ZYXW....... :cheesy:

Didn't know what diamond in the rough meant, have no grasp on the concept of sarcasm. Best make it fast, not much time left before the rest of your parts stop working. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, when they say that.... it must be an error in translation...... maybe new materials that don't heat up!!!! I can provide you all the help on "materials" side of it, however, the "electronics" side, don't even ask.... I suck at EE..... :cheesy:

It wasn't a fellow of yours... it was your Emperor.... OK, you have a license for one day to speak your heart out..... :devil:

Bro let me rephrase- argument between 2 random posters which I am viewing-

when one member suddenly spouts this:- the Zhuk AE radar is ok but its liquid cool and ergo not comparable to other AESA solid state radars. The "solid state" part of an AESA radar refers to "solid state electronics"- Solid state devices like TRMs replacing vacuum tubes and gas discharge tubes (klystron tubes and magnetrons), all AESA radars are considered to be AESA radars by the virtue of the said solid state elements without which they wouldn't be AESA radars in the 1st place. So when someone says- one AESA is liquid cooled and the other is solid state ergo trying to state that the latter is better than the former- then its a flawed statement.

Any material advances that may lead to mitigation of cooling related issues comes afterwards and was not part of said post which I came across.

@Dillinger how you been bro, I threatened to behead you a while ago and no response. Are my threats becoming redundant? :cry:

You'd have to get to me first you overgrown bawling toddler- only to get perforated and trampled by my buffaloes. :devil: So no sweat- don't worry though. I won't let them kill you. Death shall come later, when me and @Hyperion hunt you- IN BANGLADESH!! :partay:

Sup man? How goes life?

Then whoever is the idiot that wrote the post you recently read, needs to be sent back to school....... :blink:

Bro let me rephrase- argument between 2 random posters which I am viewing-

when one member suddenly spouts this:- the Zhuk AE radar is ok but its liquid cool and ergo not comparable to other AESA solid state radars. The "solid state" part of an AESA radar refers to "solid state electronics"- Solid state devices like TRMs replacing vacuum tubes and gas discharge tubes (klystron tubes and magnetrons), all AESA radars are considered to be AESA radars by the virtue of the said solid state elements without which they wouldn't be AESA radars in the 1st place. So when someone says- one AESA is liquid cooled and the other is solid state ergo trying to state that the latter is better than the former- then its a flawed statement.

Any material advances that may lead to mitigation of cooling related issues comes afterwards and was not part of said post which I came across.

@ZYXW Do you intend to poke @KingMamba93 for eternity, the man must be getting tired of it all and viewing it as another tepid addition to his day. :frown:
@Hyperion collar her! Oye waise we nabbed your golden haired boy Bhatkal! :)

A minor disturbance based on some of the sht I have to deal with throughout my day. I consider humoring her my swab for that particular day. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom