What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what?? She was performing, it's not like they were in a private room twerking and getting down -.-
I know kids watch it, but its free will. I wouldn't do that, but if she wants to she has every right to !!
Lmaooooooooooooooooo oh they weren't the only ones :D

I like her music but her personality makes me sick :P

There is a time and a place for everything, I can understand if it was one of her concerts but it was the VMAs. The VMAs are known for being a family oriented event where everyone watches together and sht.
Free will you can say if they had told everyone she was going to do a suggestive dance before hand but to just do it you cannot argue free will because you took the decision away from families who might have wanted to not let their kids watch such a performance. :nono:
Did she have the right to? Yea but it was still not a wise venue of choice.

Idk maybe because she is really famous now, idk if you remember but being humble was her trademark early in her career.

Bhawawwawawawawwawawawawawaawawawawwawa..... :rofl:

Dude, if I were given a chance for a "free kill", and option to choose between King Fahad and Bieber, I'd chose to kill Bieber.... I mean I HATE HIM.... :pissed:

Only one person abobe Bieber could've been Zia-ul-Haque, and you know how much I hate that guy...... :woot:

@Hyperion then how about this-

What bitterness, you dimwit.... don't tell me it's another "urban" slang that I don't know of...... :pissed:

She is number two on hottest chicks ever list..... :smitten:

Nah but Taylor swift is cute, I let her pass for her bitterness. :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
What bitterness, you dimwit.... don't tell me it's another "urban" slang that I don't know of...... :pissed:

She is number two on hottest chicks ever list..... :smitten:

Nah she lost a nomination and cameras caught her mouthing stfu while I think one direction were doing their acceptance speech. :rofl:
@Dillinger no I do not listen to their music. :bad: Boy bands aren't my thing. :rofl:
@ZYXW are you dead? :unsure:

@Dillinger, I'd go Hypey on you if you immediately don't desist from posting *P* music..... :pissed:

Manti.... spank Dilli with a minor infraction, kindly.....for torturing us with "boy bands"..... :blink:

@Manticore

@Dillinger, I'd go Hypey on you if you immediately don't desist from posting *P* music..... :pissed:

Manti.... spank Dilli with a minor infraction, kindly.....for torturing us with "boy bands"..... :blink:

@Manticore

I am being a good friend and building up your immunity for the oncoming onslaught:)- fool only one of the videos posted is an actual song- THE REST ARE PARODIES RIDICULING SAID "ARTISTS".:angry: Take note of the latter @Manticore.

@ZYXW @KingMamba93 You folks like One Direction? @Hyperion you need to ditch ZY then, these brit blokes are JUST as bad as Justin.

Oh btw remember this one?

I dedicated this one to @Armstrong.

Lets have a neutral review- @Manticore think the above vid fits Butt sahib well?

Nope i am actually kidding I don't find zayn attractive at all....one direction ehhh they are okay!! :D

Nah she lost a nomination and cameras caught her mouthing stfu while I think one direction were doing their acceptance speech. :rofl:
@Dillinger no I do not listen to their music. :bad: Boy bands aren't my thing. :rofl:
@ZYXW are you dead? :unsure:

Lmaoooooo you have a heart?? :woot: lol

Its ok Jennifer lawrence cheated on me as well. :cray:
@ZYXW I never liked miley though I preferred the other one who was on wizards of something. :lol: Than she went out with beiber and now I hate her. :P
Saleena gomez......my crushyyyy used to be in LOVE with her....nvr liked her from then :D

jk jk i adore her! she's perfect!! :D

Who the fukk is Zayn Malik.... :woot:

:pissed:

Just a name when you're around ;) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom