What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I'm joking??? Dude, there is a solid reason why I want to off that dude...... I was even planning on hiring someone for the job, to go to Canada, and trick those mounties..... :laughcry:

Not anymore, Bieber defiled her. :pissed:

@Hyperion kill bieber for me as a birthday gift? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You think I'm joking??? Dude, there is a solid reason why I want to off that dude...... I was even planning on hiring someone for the job, to go to Canada, and trick those mounties..... :laughcry:

The bastard said canada is better than the USA, that is enough reason for execution. Canada is like the upstairs neighbor while there is a party going on downstairs. :lol:

Dude, for a long time as a kid I used to think Canada was a province of US of A...... my logic was, if Alaska belongs to US, then Canada should too....... :rofl:

The bastard said canada is better than the USA, that is enough reason for execution. Canada is like the upstairs neighbor while there is a party going on downstairs. :lol:

Dude, for a long time as a kid I used to think Canada was a province of US of A...... my logic was, if Alaska belongs to US, then Canada should too....... :rofl:

Canada does belong to us, as does Mexico. The thing is we haven't let them in on the secret yet. :D

I heard that is one of the symptoms.... :D

Don't worry nothing you have to concern your pretty little self over. :rolleyes:

Hmmm..... tumharay haath buhut phissal rahay hain.... :whistle:

Dilli, apnee talwar nikkalo...... we will give Mamba baby a circumcision..... :butcher:

Hand must have slipped while pressing the emoticons, honest mistake. :whistle:

Dude, my gun still has AT LEAST solid thirty more years with original bullets...... later it will be firing blue colored heat seeking missiles.... I bet, I can out gun you during any decade of my existence.... do read some Pathan jokes..... :woot:

:laughcry:

Sir just because your gun is shooting blanks now does not mean you deprive others of their arms. :rofl: :rofl:

Behtreen sarkar!!!! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, my gun still has AT LEAST solid thirty more years with original bullets...... later it will be firing blue colored heat seeking missiles.... I bet, I can out gun you during any decade of my existence.... do read some Pathan jokes..... :woot:

You sure you ain't trying to convince yourself instead of me? :azn: :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom