What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay

I'm gonna huff and puff, and blow your house down.

big-bad-wolf.jpg

:P

@RazPaK

May ki keeta :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever bhi mera question taal raha hai, taki uskey bhai log usey RAWAMY dalal na keh dey :omghaha:

I am not a TROLL but a DEVIL'S ADVOCATE :devil:

mauka milney par toh mey apney desh waalo ko nahi chorta toh BDeshi kya cheez hai :D

Acha you know of this company? MKU :: Manufacturers of Defence, Armed Forces and Paramilitary Solutions Its an Indian company, most probably an MSE with a global presence, check out their products yaar, specially the vests and helmets aur yahan log keheten hain ki kahan se modern equipment layein. Have been following their stuff for last 4 years or so- specially at the def-expo.

and the gift of the day
biFFjr9.jpg

@BDforever bhi mera question taal raha hai, taki uskey bhai log usey RAWAMY dalal na keh dey :omghaha:

I am not a TROLL but a DEVIL'S ADVOCATE :devil:

mauka milney par toh mey apney desh waalo ko nahi chorta toh BDeshi kya cheez hai :D

abey @arp2041, i did not bombed on you, sukria kar mera, you brought nominal GDP issue while we were talking about Real GDP issue and you said base year is noting do with GDP- sukria kar es bare may jada kuch nehi kaha. Do not jump to much, you brought wrong issue in there.

Careful about Financial issue with me . I am duel major on Finance and Accounting. :D

@BDforever -----> :hitwall:

Mr. duel major in finance & accounting, why are you AVOIDING my question after asking it twice??? Lost it or what??

Weather he brought real, nominal, ppp, anything GDP, my query is as rational as it can be.

I am simply asking you which is greater???

nominal GDP or GDP at constant prices???

forget that thread, answer my query here.

P.S. If you still don't answer it, i m taking it as either I was Right or you don't know the answer to it at all on the first place.

@BDforever -----> :hitwall:

Mr. duel major in finance & accounting, why are you AVOIDING my question after asking it twice??? Lost it or what??

Weather he brought real, nominal, ppp, anything GDP, my query is as rational as it can be.

I am simply asking you which is greater???

nominal GDP or GDP at constant prices???

forget that thread, answer my query here.

P.S. If you still don't answer it, i m taking it as either I was Right or you don't know the answer to it at all on the first place.

1. base year has nothing to do with nominal GDP. but my question is why you said this ?

Economics 101: The GDP list which is published by the IMF is that of Nominal GDP or GDP at current prices, that means cost of all the production within a country in current prices of present year, it has nothing to do with what BASE year you select (you can make it 2050 if you want), so as per IMF, the current nominal GDP of BD is $118 billion.

thats why i am poking you, you suddenly brought nominal issue :P
@arp2041, even you said this:
what i am trying to say, is that there is no magic wand where a countries GDP is increased suddenly once the base year is changed.
:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom