What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooo!!! I wanted that position, you can appoint her as Director of Foreign Intelligence, will you leave internal intel with me...please?? I will keep a tap on others for you and the emperor :D, or you can appoint me Advisor on National security

you are not online often these days, all good?

Director, your position should not be revealed to the general populace. Intelligence agencies have no jurisdiction within your area of responsibility. @Hyperion's appointments still stand and will continue to do as we transition into a Republic, we need a royal family too- and I'm sure Hype can out-troll Prince Charles any day. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger BDeshio key pass mere sawalo ka koi jawaab nahi rahta toh mujhe TROLL keh detey hai :lol:
What do you expect yaar, pehele tu sawaalon se unhe zakhmi kare with stealth trolling se zakhmo par namak chidke. Bhia retaliate toh karengehi bechare..chod yaar..bhai hi hain hamare- let us not give them too much pain. :omghaha:

@Alpha1 go see I messeged u on fb! I told u something!

Yes its correct, current price is the most accurate, bhai time value of money is well and alive, yeh baat tu unhe samjhane nikla tha? Batade bhai kab tere chauthe pe aana hai? :omghaha:
@BDforever bhi mera question taal raha hai, taki uskey bhai log usey RAWAMY dalal na keh dey :omghaha:

I am not a TROLL but a DEVIL'S ADVOCATE :devil:

mauka milney par toh mey apney desh waalo ko nahi chorta toh BDeshi kya cheez hai :D

@Alpha1 did u did what I said to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom