What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always sneak in with an apple pie and bribe me..apple pie is twice as effective as any woman's charm or your specific wit. :D

You want a position? We intend to spill a lot of blood. You cool with that? @Hyperion is going to line the streets from Delhi to Islamabad with strung up fundoos.

Didn't want to have to do this but, aren't you a bit out of line general.....perhaps you have seen the cards with my wit and charm being played....but you have yet to realize that I have more cards in my hand.......

Now, decide for yourself a position for me..... or this dream of a new nation will be shattered before it is even realized. @Hyperion...they are taking power away from us...how are you supporting this! Stop this once and for all or else I will join @arp2041's movement....you are leaving soon emperor...how could you leave your empress powerless and vulnerable !!!

:D see, dillinger... now that was card #3

Last edited by a moderator:
love for one's motherland is a trait present in all civilised human beings.. i love my country..

jai hind..

Didn't want to have to do this but, aren't you a bit out of line general.....perhaps you have seen the cards with my wit and charm being played....but you have yet to realize that I have more cards in my hand.......

Now, decide for yourself a position for me..... or this dream of a new nation will be shattered before it is even realized. @Hyperion...they are taking power away from us...how are you supporting this! Stop this once and for all or else I will join @arp2041's movement....you are leaving soon emperor...how could you leave your empress powerless and vulnerable !!!

u definitely know how to play your cards..you are too intelligent..why not become our foreign minister:P foreign minister;)

FAIL! @arp2041 Already taking over as defense minister and a core cabinet member- there is no leverage to be had there. :D
@Ayush is patron saint and @KingMamba93 is the unanimous ceremonial head- also he got his views on the new name clear and largely accepted. So nope, not much help there either.
@Hyperion will ditch anything for the chance to string up fundoos- specially after I gift him Shireen

2356527545_645208504f.jpg

@Ayush You should tell her exactly how likely it is that anyone could beat a bihari in politics and power-plays! :yahoo:

All in all an amateur play on your part. But rest assured your obstinacy has won the day for you- we shall soon find a portfolio for you.

I am having serious doubts that you are Pakistani.

Pakistanis go all around the world to work, just so they can provide back home. Whether it is family, relatives, friends, and ultimately countrymen.

I been in US so long that I wish I had enough money to go back to Pakistan.

In Pakistan love doesn't cost a single rupee.

It's easier said then done, don't you think? It's like you are basing your entire life on this one goal of making a difference....you are sacrificing everything on the slightest chance that maybe you change something....what happens if you can't? Benazir tried. she went to harvard...yet she left everything to go back and help and look at what ended up hapenning.

It's easier said then done, don't you think? It's like you are basing your entire life on this one goal of making a difference....you are sacrificing everything on the slightest chance that maybe you change something....what happens if you can't? Benazir tried. she went to harvard...yet she left everything to go back and help and look at what ended up hapenning.

Benazir was a corrupt politician living by the legacy of her late father who broke Pakistan into half.

I am related to Zia ul Haq, the man that put her father or traitor to death.

@Dillinger biharis are the best in politics..
you still in your village??

Nah man, I'm out a few hundred Km from Delhi atm.

Oh we are VERY good at politics BUT SO BAD at decent and clean politics. :cry:

FAIL! @arp2041 Already taking over as defense minister and a core cabinet member- there is no leverage to be had there. :D
@Ayush is patron saint and @KingMamba93 is the unanimous ceremonial head- also he got his views on the new name clear and largely accepted. So nope, not much help there either.
@Hyperion will ditch anything for the chance to string up fundoos- specially after I gift him Shireen

2356527545_645208504f.jpg

@Ayush You should tell her exactly how likely it is that anyone could beat a bihari in politics and power-plays! :yahoo:

All in all an amateur play on your part. But rest assured your obstinacy has won the day for you- we shall soon find a portfolio for you.

no no no sweetheart... I decide the rules...remember I am still empress....this will be discussed with th emperor tom. and @KingMamba93...needs my vote here for his presidency...I can get him on my side.... @arp2041 can be talked out of making the mistake he is making with joining you guys and the emperor has always been on my side :D

Ohh if you are considering me...I want to be the director of intelligence :D

Benazir was a corrupt politician living by the legacy of her late father who broke Pakistan into half.

I am related to Zia ul Haq, the man that put her father or traitor to death.

fair enough.....

what about zia....he was assasinated too wasn't he. Now you tell me, was it worth doing everything he did and then getting killed, when pakistan is still in the state it is? was it worth it. would you take that option if you had it!

no no no sweetheart... I decide the rules...remember I am still empress....this will be discussed with th emperor tom. and @KingMamba93...needs my vote here for his presidency...I can get him on my side.... @arp2041 can be talked out of making the mistake he is making with joining you guys and the emperor has always been on my side :D

You presume far too much honey.

But, Director of Intelligence hunh? Are you sure, you will then have to pledge loyalty to the Republic.

fair enough.....

what about zia....he was assasinated too wasn't he. Now you tell me, was it worth doing everything he did and then getting killed, when pakistan is still in the state it is? was it worth it. would you take that option if you had it!

Perhaps you didn't understand. For @RazPaK his life or the life of a leader is not more important than Pakistan, if said life is spent away or lost in the nation's service then he would consider it befitting. People must try, our subcontinent has languished for too long irrespective of which side of the line one is in. He is just patriotic and has matched that sentiment with his aforementioned action.

fair enough.....

You got a lot more reading to do. :lol:

You presume far too much honey.

But, Director of Intelligence hunh? Are you sure, you will then have to pledge loyalty to the Republic.

Let's discuss this with all tom. I want to be either the PM, President, head of army, or head of intelligence...... :D what do u think general ?? :D

btw whats the emperor going to be?

You got a lot more reading to do. :lol:

lololol sure mock me hahaha no need to answer :P

what are you talking about...didn't they bomb his plane?

Let's discuss this with all tom. I want to be either the PM, President, head of army, or head of intelligence...... :D what do u think general ?? :D

His position is a secret and shall remain a secret, his new duties are far too important, @Hyperion shall be leading a certain special org within the security apparatus of our state- a job he is best suited for.

Director of Intelligence it is. Decided and signed upon. Provide your first intelligence brief. @samantk is COAS and Chief of the Combined Arms. PM is strictly through popular elections so no go.

lololol sure mock me hahaha no need to answer :P

what are you talking about...didn't they bomb his plane?

Who bombed his plane?

And why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom