What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't assume, just wanted to find a good way to ask your opinion on it.....just saying, I have tremenduous amounts of respect for you, not because of anything you have or have not been through, i won't know that stuff...but just because of some of the htings you say and the way in which you deal with and react to things...so wanted to know your opinion on it...have you done something? :P

I have done something minor for my country, which is not worth mentioning.

I rather not mention it, because then my intention will corrupted.

I have done something minor for my country, which is not worth mentioning.

I rather not mention it, because then my intention will corrupted.

I KNEW IT...you were the one that threw the shoe at zardari didn't you :P LOLOLOL

no need, I respect that!

but do you think it's worth it at the end of the day.....with chances of making it a difference so slim...is it worth risking it all and going back? just curious....

@KingMamba93 Will be the ceremonial head- and he can also play a part in military policy if he feels inclined- hell he can co-lead the invasion of Maldives with @samantk
@ZYXW sorry darling, democracy is the way, we learnt that from the land of the free and the home of the brave. You're welcome to the parliament though- we'll let you listen in on our discussions as we legislate. Uncle Armstrong will be carted off to Kashmir since he's a closet Taliban and might try and get in Mullah Omar into the govt.
@Ayush need an angel do we? Pick one from the following:-
Hells%20Angels.preview.jpeg

:omghaha:

:cry::cry:
yaar main kunwara hi theek hun..

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 Will be the ceremonial head- and he can also play a part in military policy if he feels inclined- hell he can co-lead the invasion of Maldives with @samantk
@ZYXW sorry darling, democracy is the way, we learnt that from the land of the free and the home of the brave. You're welcome to the parliament though- we'll let you listen in on our discussions as we legislate. Uncle Armstrong will be carted off to Kashmir since he's a closet Taliban and might try and get in Mullah Omar into the govt.
@Ayush need an angel do we? Pick one from the following:-
Hells%20Angels.preview.jpeg

:omghaha:

why so harsh on me general....don't you want your empress to be in power?? :cry:

I KNEW IT...you were the one that threw the shoe at zardari didn't you :P LOLOLOL

no need, I respect that!

but do you think it's worth it at the end of the day.....with chances of making it a difference so slim...is it worth risking it all and going back? just curious....

I provided water to a village that had none.

In Islam giving water is considered a noble deed.

What regrets can I have?

I spent a good sum of money on it, but in my heart I felt I did a good thing.

So no regrets from my end.

Pshh he's one to talk :P LOL

nahhhh..you need a good beating instead LOL ;)

which film???

Whose your favortie actress razzy :D ?? LOL

good beating..:P
naah,that doesnt work for me..ask my dad..:P

What regrets can I have?

respect sir..

What regrets can I have?

That's awfully sweet and thank you for mentioning it because I know you didn't want to initially. much appreciated :)

I know but what if you were given a choice... a perfect, successful and comfortable life here or going back to pakistan to help (knowing how bad politics and the situation is)....then what would you pick?? haha just curious.

using my own words against me ...clever general :P

But I am not concerned with real power here.....I just want the position and all of you can control/do the work :D

yaaar @Dillinger kya karein yaar...ye to maan hi nahi rahi..let us think of something for her..
i dont wanna spoil her dreams..:P who knows she might end up crying..:whistle:
and i dont like it when girls cry..:D infact anyone..

using my own words against me ...clever general :P

But I am not concerned with real power here.....I just want the position and all of you can control/do the work :D

You can always sneak in with an apple pie and bribe me..apple pie is twice as effective as any woman's charm or your specific wit. :D

You want a position? We intend to spill a lot of blood. You cool with that? @Hyperion is going to line the streets from Delhi to Islamabad with strung up fundoos.

That's awfully sweet and thank you for mentioning it because I know you didn't want to initially. much appreciated :)

I know but what if you were given a choice... a perfect, successful and comfortable life here or going back to pakistan to help (knowing how bad politics and the situation is)....then what would you pick?? haha just curious.

I am having serious doubts that you are Pakistani.

Pakistanis go all around the world to work, just so they can provide back home. Whether it is family, relatives, friends, and ultimately countrymen.

I been in US so long that I wish I had enough money to go back to Pakistan.

In Pakistan love doesn't cost a single rupee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom