What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let you know when they decide to make a sequel....make sure you send me the list of your exes asap so we can get them all right next time LOL :P

@Hyperion...babyyy run to bedddd NOW or else @Dillinger is going to make you read and decide the fate of pakistan at 4 am :omghaha:

Nope, not very concerned about its fate. :D But foreign interference is always frowned upon, South Asia is our backyard- and we aim to be the hegemons of it soon. :devil:

Sup woman? How goes life, all fine? Has Hyperion been keeping his usual standards and entertaining you with his sly wit and innuendos?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, not very concerned about its fate. :D But foreign interference is always frowned upon, South Asia is our backyard- and we aim to be the hegemons of it soon. :devil:

Sup woman? How goes life, all fine? Has Hyperion been keeping his usual standards and entertaining you with his sly wit and innuendos?

Nothing much...waiting for my friend to call...you? :D

Nothing much...waiting for my friend to call...you? :D

Just got up, its darned hot here. Checking up on my digital umbilical cord, beating my head on a wall- we've made 200Km in two days- my sainted grand mum could do better than this with a rickety moped. :omghaha:

Just got up, its darned hot here. Checking up on my digital umbilical cord, beating my head on a wall- we've made 200Km in two days- my sainted grand mum could do better than this with a rickety moped. :omghaha:

OO...hold up on phone :) brb

no no just got of the phone!! :P what's up?

Waiting for the rest to get ready, I swear men have turned into ladies, take ******** 2 hours to get ready- wouldn't be surprised if one them started bemoaning his ruined manicure.

Other then that- interestingly following the movements of a certain ravishing lady across the foyer. :angel:

Whats up with you?

Btw we've mooted the idea of the Greater Indus Region- (Indo+Pak), @Hyperion has given his consent in principle, soon we shall have a unified democracy here. @Ayush is the patron saint of the nations.

Waiting for the rest to get ready, I swear men have turned into ladies, take ******** 2 hours to get ready- wouldn't be surprised if one them started bemoaning his ruined manicure.

Other then that- interestingly following the movements of a certain ravishing lady across the foyer. :angel:

Whats up with you?

Btw we've mooted the idea of the Greater Indus Region- (Indo+Pak), @Hyperion has given his consent in principle, soon we shall have a unified democracy here. @Ayush is the patron saint of he nations.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL :omghaha:

Really who?? ;)

nothing...just vented to my bff....feeling betterrr :D

democracy........can i be president??? :P

Really who?? ;)

@Dillinger tell her what you told me about her and @Armstrong..

Really who?? ;)

@Dillinger tell her what you told me about her and @Armstrong..

again????? we discussed!!! :)

weekend girl....:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom