What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL :omghaha:

Really who?? ;)

nothing...just vented to my bff....feeling betterrr :D

democracy........can i be president??? :P

Contact information procured and saved for future use, sorry for the delay- but the aforementioned mission was of critical importance.

Seems like you've been having a tough time for the past few days? :undecided:

If you get elected, sure, I already have my portfolio- but its a parliamentary democracy so the President doesn't have any real power- actually since we've planned to let @Armstrong be governor of Kashmir we were thinking that you'd join your dear uncle there and the leave the rest in our more capable hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact information procured and saved for future use, sorry for the delay- but the aforementioned mission was of critical importance.

If you get elected, sure, I already have my portfolio- but its a parliamentary democracy so the President doesn't have any real power- actually since we've planned to let @Armstrong be governor of Kashmir we were thinking that you'd join your dear uncle there and the leave the rest in our more capable hands.

I am ceremonial head of state lest you forget and I go into a state of rebellion lol.

np! lol

yes, actually! But w.e. **** happens!
And as empress...you think I'll allow this transition if I am losing power? :P

I am ceremonial head of state lest you forget and I go into a state of rebellion lol.

for once side with me mamba LOLOLOL :P

@Dillinger tell her what you told me about her and @Armstrong..

@Dillinger tell her what you told me about her and @Armstrong..

weekend girl....:P

Ayush....you're a bad boy...shakin my head LOLOL

what did he say about me and my uncle?? :P

Why is my nigga sanjay datt in jail?

ewww you like him haha :P

np! lol

What are your demands? Lol

np! lol

You like Rahul gandui.

Last person that should make any statements.

The guy is a good actor.

np! lol

the very same thing..make uncle the governor of kashmir and about you....you need to adapt to subcontinental politics..:devil:

and yes, i am a bad boy:devil: i need an angel...:P

You like Rahul gandui.

Last person that should make any statements.

The guy is a good actor.

Nahh I saw a pic of him in a suit and he looked bad...so I got over him and moved on to Paul Ryan :D

yeah I agree he is for his age....you watch bollywood movies too...see i learn more and more about you everyday :P

Nahh I saw a pic of him in a suit and he looked bad...so I got over him and moved on to Paul Ryan :D

yeah I agree he is for his age....you watch bollywood movies too...see i learn more and more about you everyday :P

I really don't watch bollywood films.

It's been over a decade since the one film I like him in has been released.

As far as looks are concerned, looking good does not make you into a good actor.

He did a good job acting in the film that I watched him in.

the very same thing..make uncle the governor of kashmir and about you....you need to adapt to subcontinental politics..:devil:

and yes, i am a bad boy:devil: i need an angel...:P

Pshh he's one to talk :P LOL

nahhhh..you need a good beating instead LOL ;)

I really don't watch bollywood films.

It's been over a decade since the one film I like him in has been released.

As far as looks are concerned, looking good does not make you into a good actor.

He did a good job acting in the film that I watched him in.

which film???

Whose your favortie actress razzy :D ?? LOL

Pshh he's one to talk :P LOL

nahhhh..you need a good beating instead LOL ;)

which film???

Whose your favortie actress razzy :D ?? LOL

Camilla+Belle+1.jpg

YgntFpn.jpg

:omghaha: OHHHHHH BOYYYYY........you have good taste, I'll give you that much... I like camilla too, but I like anne hathaway more......

Question: i read some of your other posts on other threads....if you are this passionate about pakistan, how come you don't go and do something?? i always wonder what is it that keeps ppl form going back when they are soo passionate.

:omghaha: OHHHHHH BOYYYYY........you have good taste, I'll give you that much... I like camilla too, but I like anne hathaway more......

Question: i read some of your other posts on other threads....if you are this passionate about pakistan, how come you don't go and do something?? i always wonder what is it that keeps ppl form going back when they are soo passionate.

And you have read my auto-biography to assume as much as you have? :D

@KingMamba93 Will be the ceremonial head- and he can also play a part in military policy if he feels inclined- hell he can co-lead the invasion of Maldives with @samantk
@ZYXW sorry darling, democracy is the way, we learnt that from the land of the free and the home of the brave. You're welcome to the parliament though- we'll let you listen in on our discussions as we legislate. Uncle Armstrong will be carted off to Kashmir since he's a closet Taliban and might try and get in Mullah Omar into the govt.
@Ayush need an angel do we? Pick one from the following:-
Hells%20Angels.preview.jpeg

:omghaha:

And you have read my auto-biography to assume as much as you have? :D

didn't assume, just wanted to find a good way to ask your opinion on it.....just saying, I have tremenduous amounts of respect for you, not because of anything you have or have not been through, i won't know that stuff...but just because of some of the htings you say and the way in which you deal with and react to things...so wanted to know your opinion on it...have you done something? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom