What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
His position is a secret and shall remain a secret, his new duties are far too important, @Hyperion shall be leading a certain special org within the security apparatus of our state- a job he is best suited for.

Director of Intelligence it is. Decided and signed upon. Provide your first intelligence brief. @samantk is COAS and Chief of the Combined Arms. PM is strictly through popular elections so no go.

No wait what about president????

ughhh i hate democracy :P

Who bombed his plane?

And why?

US i think....
was too stubborn and wouldn't listen...lol

but many people in pakistan don't like him either....

Last edited by a moderator:
No wait what about president????

ughhh i hate democracy :P

US i think....
was too stubborn and wouldn't listen...lol

but many people in pakistan don't like him either....

Didn't I just tell you that in a Parliamentary democracy the President has NO power whatsoever- if the presidential post is what you really want- you can have it. :D

Democracy is our birth right along with freedom, no tampering with it. Do you accept your appointment as Director of Intelligence- for starters you need to name the intelligence agency.

Didn't I just tell you that in a Parliamentary democracy the President has NO power whatsoever- if the presidential post is what you really want- you can have it. :D

Democracy is our birth right along with freedom, no tampering with it. Do you accept your appointment as Director of Intelligence- for starters you need to name the intelligence agency.

OOOO wait...can I be both?? :D please dillinger :smitten:

OOOO wait...can I be both?? :D please dillinger :smitten:

It would hinder your work. Director of Intelligence is a very important and crucial portfolio- why not serve as director and then become President (G.H.W.Bush Sn. style). That will be perfectly acceptable. Oh and a bribe of apple pies love. :smitten:

It would hinder your work. Director of Intelligence is a very important and crucial portfolio- why not serve as director and then become President (G.H.W.Bush Sn. style). That will be perfectly acceptable. Oh and a bribe of apple pies love. :smitten:

hmmm.....i want to be director of intl. but i really like how president sounds....oh no not again...decisons decisions LOLOL.....screw it, I want to be prime minister....:D whose in our party??? whose votes do I need?

hmmm.....i want to be director of intl. but i really like how president sounds....oh no not again...decisons decisions LOLOL.....screw it, I want to be prime minister....:D whose in our party??? whose votes do I need?

Trust me, being Director is much better. Direct control of our equivalent of the CIA-SAD for one. On top of that you end up as National Security Adviser. After that, as rules permit you can court the hustings and stand for the post of PM. Cool? :enjoy:

Trust me, being Director is much better. Direct control of our equivalent of the CIA-SAD for one. On top of that you end up as National Security Adviser. After that, as rules permit you can court the hustings and stand for the post of PM. Cool? :enjoy:

But then who is running for pm?

alright..we'll decide this tommorow... shoot it's again 3 am.. what is my life LOLOLOL...gonna go and try to sleep....swear to god I have insomnia LOLOL :P

Nighty nite general :)

But then who is running for pm?

alright..we'll decide this tommorow... shoot it's again 3 am.. what is my life LOLOLOL...gonna go and try to sleep....swear to god I have insomnia LOLOL :P

Nighty nite general :)

Night Empress <for the time being>! <salut>

PM's gonna be elected democratically, so dunno.

Take care ttyl. :D

B ee autiful dance-

:smitten:-

His position is a secret and shall remain a secret, his new duties are far too important, @Hyperion shall be leading a certain special org within the security apparatus of our state- a job he is best suited for.

Director of Intelligence it is. Decided and signed upon. Provide your first intelligence brief. @samantk is COAS and Chief of the Combined Arms. PM is strictly through popular elections so no go.
Nooooooo!!! I wanted that position, you can appoint her as Director of Foreign Intelligence, will you leave internal intel with me...please?? I will keep a tap on others for you and the emperor :D, or you can appoint me Advisor on National security

How are u all?
you are not online often these days, all good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom