What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
1. base year has nothing to do with nominal GDP. but my question is why you said this ?

Economics 101: The GDP list which is published by the IMF is that of Nominal GDP or GDP at current prices, that means cost of all the production within a country in current prices of present year, it has nothing to do with what BASE year you select (you can make it 2050 if you want), so as per IMF, the current nominal GDP of BD is $118 billion.

thats why i am poking you, you suddenly brought nominal issue :P

even you said this:
what i am trying to say, is that there is no magic wand where a countries GDP is increased suddenly once the base year is changed.
:P

:rolleyes:

Still Trying to Deflect my GENUINE query, typical BD of you :D

my question was very much valid in the context of that poster.

But, leave it, you are avoiding it, so i guess i already got that answer ;)

yar sochraha tha k apni ID recent trolling ki wajha se change kerwadoon but webby ne samjhaya k it will not solve anything and later I realized k lol he was right!:cheesy:

salam , how are you ?
@Alpha1 yoo , how are you ?

lol looking for khoobsoorat dosheeza for you!tharki its time for you to get married!

@BDforever I am Openly challenging you to prove me FACTUALLY INCORRECT in any of my post, forget what the topic was, just prove my post wrong, do not talk in circles, or accept you DEFEAT :D

:rolleyes:

Still Trying to Deflect my GENUINE query, typical BD of you :D

my question was very much valid in the context of that poster.

But, leave it, you are avoiding it, so i guess i already got that answer ;)

check my post again, i said it in first line base year has nothing to do with nominal GDP

and your typical @arp2041 lost your ground , still arguing :D

@BDforever I am Openly challenging you to prove me FACTUALLY INCORRECT in any of my post, forget what the topic was, just prove my post wrong, do not talk in circles, or accept you DEFEAT :D

are you blind or something, check my reply. :crazy:

yar sochraha tha k apni ID recent trolling ki wajha se change kerwadoon but webby ne samjhaya k it will not solve anything and later I realized k lol he was right!:cheesy:

lol looking for khoobsoorat dosheeza for you!tharki its time for you to get married!

:fie: :shout: :astagh: , i want to shine in life more :cry:

check my post again, i said it in first line base year has nothing to do with nominal GDP

and your typical @arp2041 lost your ground , still arguing :D

& tell me when did i said that base year has links to nominal gdp on the first place??

I am just asking you that if we compare the two which one will be greater??

It's a simple query, why are you making a issue out of it??

The poster which i was responding to said that when base year will be changed the GDP will increase to $135 billion from current prices of $ 118 billion. My argument was that since nominal GDP> Base year GDP, so how is it possible that the GDP of BD rise of a sudden??

If you are duel major in Dreaming & accounting, i also have a GREAT interests in Economics, so couldn't stop myself from replying to the $hit posts around.

who is trolling u? :taz:

& tell me when did i said that base year has links to nominal gdp on the first place??

I am just asking you that if we compare the two which one will be greater??

It's a simple query, why are you making a issue out of it??

The poster which i was responding to said that when base year will be changed the GDP will increase to $135 billion from current prices of $ 118 billion. My argument was that since nominal GDP> Base year GDP, so how is it possible that the GDP of BD rise of a sudden??

If you are duel major in Dreaming & accounting, i also have a GREAT interests in Economics, so couldn't stop myself from seeing $hit posts around.

really ? ! ! wow ! !

1. you said base year has nothing to do with nominal GDP. I agreed and i also said we are discussing about Real GDP, not nominal.
2. Then you started to say that nominal GDP is better than Real GDP which i proved again wrong, I said when nominal GDP is good and when Real GDP is good.
3. again he did not said anything about GDP $118billion (nominal), he only mentioned that GDP will be increased to $135billion.

now check who is doing $hit post.

really ? ! ! wow ! !

1. you said base year has nothing to with nominal GDP. I agreed and i also said we are discussing about Real GDP, not nominal.
2. Then you started to say that nominal GDP is better than Real GDP which i proved again wrong, I said when nominal GDP is good and when Real GDP is good.
3. again he did not said anything about GDP $118billion (nominal), he only mentioned that GDP will be increased to $135billion.

now check who is doing $hit post.

bhai ab tu meresey esey gali sunega ki meh bhi nahi samajh paunga ki mainey kya bola :lol:

What i said to you again??

FORGET what the poster said, leave that thread, forget i even posted there, i am asking you a simple query as you are so called Duel major :D

Would you agree that when GDP (nominal) is compared to GDP (PPP) it's the PPP which is greater?? (under normal circumstances) like in case of India, it is thrice of nominal.

Similarly what i am asking is when one compares GDP (constant prices) to GDP (current prices), which one is greater among the two.

forget everything which i posted earlier, just answer this post.

@Dillinger @Skull and Bones @Hyperion @Chinese-Dragon @Mani2020 please can you answer the above query??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom