What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041

there are various measures to GDP

like GDP purchasing power parity, GDP foreign exchange rate , GDP-per capita

the difference b/w real and nominal gdp is, real GDP takes into account the inflation factor while the nominal GDP doesnot .....it can be debated but real GDP gives a more realistic view

Last edited by a moderator:
Walikum salam, i am here, i was fixing my telephone line, internet was goneeeeeeeee

lol i was fixing kitchen's tap--it was broken from top and looked like a fountain!lol we guys never got a chance to rest--bahir bhi dekho,ghar bhi theek kero,plumber bhi bano,telephone wala bhi--:hitwall:

me too--specially the one with full names lol what @balixd had showed me last time,thanks to him,i become more conscious,specially i have stopped visiting in members's introduction.:hitwall:
You two can't let go of small things? @Alpha1 bro if you can suspect them than am sure so can Mods, so take a chill pill and relaxxxxxxx , there was this one guy i believe by the name of "shadow" or something, mods took care of it....

lol i was fixing kitchen's tap--it was broken from top and looked like a fountain!lol we guys never got a chance to rest--bahir bhi dekho,ghar bhi theek kero,plumber bhi bano,telephone wala bhi--:hitwall:

yar we just got house painted, since the connections on the rooftop were open , the geneius painter painted over the connections, and you know weather these days, it all got rusty and I open carbon over the connection, just redid the connections.....

:hitwall: :hitwall:

1. For developing country GDP (PPP) value> GDP(nominal) value, for developed country it is opposite.
2. GDP(nominal)value > GDP (Real) value. you are not getting it. we are talking about fixing base year for real GDP because over the years many new production sectors introduced. So if we need to measure current Real GDP , we need to consider current production sectors. it always been real GDP that we are talking about and every time you are bringing nominal GDP

Exactly.

This is where i am right & that eastwatch was wrong.

He was taking the current GDP of BD i.e. Nominal or real & than saying that when we will change the base year it will increase to $135 billions when base year is changed.

So first he was talking about nominal or real gdp for current base year than he was talking about gdp (constant prices).

But i argued to him that since the GDP (nominal) [which is currently $118 billions for BD] is > GDP (constant prices, no matter what is the base), how could the BD economy increase to $135 billions by change of base year.

This point you urself have acknowledged.

Now do i make SENSE??

yar we just got house painted, since the connections on the rooftop were open , the geneius painter painted over the connections, and you know weather these days, it all got rusty and I open carbon over the connection, just redid the connections.....

ufff--that must be too messy,man i hate to fix wires,last saturday,i was fixing lounge's lamp wire--so that it can be attached to the switchboard--

@arp2041

there are various measures to GDP

like GDP purchasing power parity, GDP foreign exchange rate , GDP-per capita

the difference b/w real and nominal gdp is, real GDP takes into account the inflation factor while the nominal GDP doesnot .....it can be debated but real GDP gives a more realistic view

Mani forget which is more realistic, just answer that when we compare the two, which will turn out to be greater??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom