What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mani forget which is more realistic, just answer that when we compare the two, which will turn out to be greater??

Real gdp is more realistic

@second part
i think it depends upon the inflation rate .....greater the inflation compared to previous years low will be the real gdp compared to nominal gdp and in case of deflation its opposite

Zoology .. And i am doing BS in microbiology ...

ku right??why don't you visit ku's website for sylabus outline for zoology??
pehlay course outline lo,phir friends se topics lo jin ka test ho aur phir net se hi notes banalo?/
hum log tu topics le ker research ker k net se buhat achay notes bana letay they lol

Exactly.

This is where i am right & that eastwatch was wrong.

He was taking the current GDP of BD i.e. Nominal or real & than saying that when we will change the base year it will increase to $135 billions when base year is changed.

So first he was talking about nominal or real gdp for current base year than he was talking about gdp (constant prices).

But i argued to him that since the GDP (nominal) [which is currently $118 billions for BD] is > GDP (constant prices, no matter what is the base), how could the BD economy increase to $135 billions by change of base year.

This point you urself have acknowledged.

Now do i make SENSE??
1. when he did not mention 'nominal' , so you can not say that he was talking about Nominal.

Real gdp is more realistic

@second part
i think it depends upon the inflation rate .....greater the inflation compared to previous years low will be the real gdp compared to nominal gdp and in case of deflation its opposite

Ok, but normally in all countries there is Inflation compared to past years, so GDP (nominal) will be greater right??

Now, please have a look at my this post:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ngladesh-gdp-grow-6-8-fiscal.html#post4073074

Is BD poster right in claiming that when BD will change it's base year it's GDP will reach $135 billion (Real)?? But than GDP at current prices of BD is $118 billion, & as you said GDP (nominal)> GDP (real) so is it possible??

@arp2041 @BDforever Are bhai arp tomar hi kothar shonghe agree korche- his issue is with "eastwatch" ka post.

We all agree that under normal circumstances Nominal GDP>Real GDP? YES.

What arp was saying was that assuming your current Nominal GDP is 113 Billion USD it doesn't matter which base year you take- your Real GDP will not be greater than 113 Billion USD. Do you agree to that assuming that the Nominal GDP is 113 Billion USD? That is what arp was asking.

Now do you get it, ai kotha ta arp tomar theke confirm korachilo because you're the expert in that field. Ayebar bujhlish?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020 would you agree that none of the GDP tools are superior to each other, depending on subject matter, their importance varies ? @Dillinger here

@arp2041 @BDforever Are bhai arp tomar hi kothar shonghe agree korche- his issue is with "eastwatch" ka post.

What arp was saying was that assuming your current Nominal GDP is 113 Billion USD it doesn't matter which base year you take- your Real GDP will not be greater than 113 Billion USD. Do you agree to that assuming that the Nominal GDP is 113 Billion USD? That is what arp was asking.

Now do you get it, ai kotha ta arp tomar theke confirm korachilo because you're the expert in that field. Ayebar bujhlish?

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!

Bhai tu insaan nahi Bhagwan hai :D

Dillinger nahi Farishta hai.

@BDforever :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

i answered already Nominal> Real. but my point is their purpose of use is different, so you can not generalize an economy using one GDP tool
@arp2041 :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

i answered already Nominal> Real. but my point is their purpose of use is different, so you can not generalize an economy using one GDP tool
@arp2041 :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Are oh sheta niye argue korche hi na. Tomar point ta hundred % correct that one GDP tool should not be used to generalize an economy.

The question is, is your nominal GDP 118 Billion USD at the moment? IF yes then can the Real GDP be more than 118 Billion USD while taking any year as base year. O eyi specific point niye argue korchilo, ei jinish tomar theke jigesh koreche.
@arp2041 Eastwatch is incorrect, IF the current nominal GDP is 118 Billion USD then the real GDP CANNOT BE MORE THAN THAT UNLESS BD IS EXPERIENCING DEFLATION OVER AN APPRECIABLE PERIOD. BD tui aiye statement theke toh agree korish, right?

Are oh sheta niye argue korche hi na. Tomar point ta hundred % correct that one GDP tool should not be used to generalize an economy.

The question is, is your nominal GDP 118 Billion USD at the moment? IF yes then can the Real GDP be more than 118 Billion USD while taking any year as base year. O eyi specific point niye argue korchilo, ei jinish tomar theke jigesh koreche.
@arp2041 Eastwatch is incorrect, IF the current nominal GDP is 118 Billion USD then the real GDP CANNOT BE MORE THAN THAT UNLESS BD IS EXPERIENCING DEFLATION OVER AN APPRECIABLE PERIOD. BD tui aiye statement theke toh agree korish, right?

I already agreed with him many times but i was hitting him at this point when he said this:
what i am trying to say is that there is no magic wand where a countries GDP is increased suddenly once the base year is changed ( it means he is only thinks GDP is nominal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom