What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion This makes NO sense whatsoever!!! Luffy's saying that the tribals are right to give shelter to the Taliban and even the Uzbek militants and IF the PA tells them otherwise then its casus belli as far as the tribals are concerned. He is saying that right? AND why are there so many people who refuse to believe that even Punjabi cells exist within the TTP and other such orgs.

Convoluted and confusing as hell.

We just need zarvan to enter that thread now. There was another poster who told me that the prime duty of all Muslims must be to convert all kafirs over the world one way or the other. :undecided:

Bhai you had best lead a coup d'etat there yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar @BDforever is after you because of a technicality, ab bhai usne to chodna hai ni- its related to his education and course remember. Mereko koi accounts ke bare me bole aur choti si bhi galti karde to mai chadh jaata hoon unpar.

BD agrees that eastwatch is incorrect in stating that the GDP(real) will be 135 Billion USD if the nominal GDP is 118 Billion USD. But he's saying that he disagrees on which form of GDP is more important in measuring an economy's prowess.

Ab seriously kush ho jao- arp was right and BD got away without being called RAW agent and proved that he knows his economics well. :yahoo:

Bhai yahi toh me shuru sey keh raha tha ----> :hitwall:

aur konsi GDP jyada important hai yeh toh mainey kabhi kaha hi nahi na hi pucha.

@scorpionx in a battle b/w Amartya Sen & Md. Yunus, the former will always WIN. BET?? :D

Bhai yahi toh me shuru sey keh raha tha ----> :hitwall:

aur konsi GDP jyada important hai yeh toh mainey kabhi kaha hi nahi na hi pucha.

He @BDforever saw your post in reply to eastwatch and thought that you were saying just that- isliye as a competent fellow of his field he went after you. Its like how you would go after someone who said the RG may be a good leader. :omghaha:

Screw him. I know his tribe, they are all loyal to the motherland that is Pakistan. Besides, even if all of these Uzbek lovers were to stand up, they couldn't do fcuk all. He's just exaggerating most of the time, to get on @Armstrong's and Safriz's nerves! :P

@Hyperion This makes NO sense whatsoever!!! Luffy's saying that the tribals are right to give shelter to the Taliban and even the Uzbek militants and IF the PA tells them otherwise then its casus belli as far as the tribals are concerned. He is saying that right? AND why are there so many people who refuse to believe that even Punjabi cells exist within the TTP and other such orgs.

Convoluted and confusing as hell.

We just need zarvan to enter that thread now. There was another poster who told me that the prime duty of all Muslims must be to convert all kafirs over the world one way or the other. :undecided:

Bhai you had best lead a coup d'etat there yourself.

@arp2041: I am always with Amartya Sen for various reasons. But where is KRAIT yaar? u promised me some fun :)

598677_389170117856868_2001784671_n.jpg

481952_553896857973907_2117864030_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom