What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BDforever me fine ALHAMDULILLAH been in touch with family suddenly with many cousins soo am feeeling extra cheerful!! Been a long time since I last talked to my cousins and was missing them sooo am on top of the moon now... :rofl:

@samantk thora tou zaroori hota hai...I give it an extra kick :rofl:

@Dillinger yaa...I just came online a while a go and read that post where he mentioned too many the word "misunderstanding" in 1 too many tenses :rofl: :rofl:

Ya I realized I got @arp2041 wrongly...so I apologized deleted my post and backed out :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @JonAsad :rofl: that guy looked gayish :rofl:

mashallah! Good for you. A family reunion!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon aapi u still have a footache? Aapi :cry:

@Echo_419 who are you and why are you thanking everyother person since 3-4 pages?! :what:

@Alpha1 never ask a man's age in public...send him a msg on fb...if he wanted to tell you he would have long ago ...ok?

hahahaha. I knw his real age. I was asking how old he is feeling right now!

@JonAsad haan yaar....age drug jo diya tha...pata nai forward AND reverse donoun side chalta hai :blink: Making me anything from 2yrs old to 40 :rofl: :rofl:

Aj kal ap kitnay saal ki waqay ho rehi hein?- :angel:-

@Echo_419 who are you and why are you thanking everyother person since 3-4 pages?! :what:

@Alpha1 never ask a man's age in public...send him a msg on fb...if he wanted to tell you he would have long ago ...ok?

Time pass kar raha hu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom