What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i felt same when my cousins arrived to meet me last month!:smitten:
@Emrald ya 2 of my cousins got married and me and my sis were trolling the groom.... :rofl: we were like did you roll out of bed and ran in for your nikkah ? :blink: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush and @Talon: your super duper pj need a lot of smileys in reply which i cant post from my ageold mobile.
@Talon: sorry to hear about foot ache. is it some sort of uric acid related problem? bcz am also having it and people say it might be from uric acid :(

@arp2041 shuker hai chura kahin ka is not a gali :rofl: and I say it again...chura kahin ka....Usss baycharay ko kaysi calculations mein daal diyea!! :rofl:

woh apna family tree dekh raha hai way back till 1000 years when his ancestors lived in Gujarat, itni toh woh school mey padai nahi karta hoga :D

@Ayush and @Talon: your super duper pj need a lot of smileys in reply which i cant post from my ageold mobile.
@Talon: sorry to hear about foot ache. is it some sort of uric acid related problem? bcz am also having it and people say it might be from uric acid :(
@scorpionx I was thinking the same as I am a little dehydrated....not sure why...I didnt know it was uric acid prob

From whatever I have heard it has something to do with my kidneys...It is just a guess...havent gone to the doc...Cant seem to get enough time to get an appointment and go :blink:

im amazed by the possibilities!
@Alpha1 well, if that is the case go ahead...prob a good exercise :enjoy:

which phone man??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom