What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
salam @Green Face how are you??and hows your project going??for help contact--111-000-324:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 dont worry I am just dehydrated ...was soo busy with work hadnt had proper intake of water...BTW, I had my blood and urine tested about 1-2 mths back...all is well ALHAMUDLILLAH...

ya aapi i know! Dehydration can be a lot of problem! Il still pray!

@Talon aapi the groo would already be nervous! :rofl:
@Alpha1 oay nai woh sadda pra hai nai nervous honda...he had been engaged for 1-2 yrs....went back from OZ to do nikkah and MAN what a lovely jori...was just looking at the pix and I am like ay hai!! :rofl:

@Alpha1 dont worry I am just dehydrated ...was soo busy with work hadnt had proper intake of water...BTW, I had my blood and urine tested about 1-2 mths back...all is well ALHAMUDLILLAH...

yeah,you should be careful for water intake or else you might suffer from kidney pain due to extreme waterloss:toast_sign:

@Alpha1 oay nai woh sadda pra hai nai nervous honda...he had been engaged for 1-2 yrs....went back from OZ to do nikkah and MAN what a lovely jori...was just looking at the pix and I am like ay hai!! :rofl:
:smitten:
im sure my aapi would look more pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom