What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paon bhari to nahi ho rehay.- :pop:-
no yaar pain is on the sole of the foot at the arc of the foot....just in 1 point @JonAsad @S.U.R.B. @Emmie yaar am too lazy to go to the doc...koi tou kuch batai...if it is serious I would run to the doc...am here alone cant affodt to break down

Thx my cousin uses naswar when I herd it on PDF I told him to bring me some he is coming tomorrow
@Echo_419 well this corner has nothing to do with naswar except we all act like we have taken some :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello yara. Venus said, she wants time to know more about me. She said, according to her friends I'm cute. They also said that I seem very crazy to them. :omghaha:

:omghaha::rofl:

she thinks you are cute silly--she is showingoff some attitude--now give her some space,don't be a dog--be a DAWG:omghaha:

no yaar pain is on the sole of the foot at the arc of the foot....just in 1 point @JonAsad @S.U.R.B. yaar am too lazy to go to the doc...koi tou kuch batai...if it is serious I would run to the doc...am here alone cant affodt to break down

@Echo_419 well this corner has nothing to do with naswar except we all act like we have taken some :rofl:

You should use those soles witb gel in it....gives relieve to foot

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom