@BDforever
@Armstrong
@balixd
@LoveIcon
@marshamallow
@Mirzay
and others............

Last edited by a moderator:
@indian_foxhound sooo...backing off before further problems is rude? Saying sorry is rude?
@arp2041 @Ayush @Dillinger @samantk @Skull and Bones

Please explain how a human who made a mistake, removed her post and apologized twice to the one she accidently said stuff IS RUDE?

You are not being rude, you are 'being human' - had to copy Salman Khan's brand but it's true. Don't mind that troll and move on.. :tup:

@arp2041 ab kiyun aapnay country men ko nai samjha ra?!
@arp2041 jo bhi uskay moun mein aya bol kay chala giyea? I at least have guts to apologize when I have wronged!

When was it about `samjhana' any one person on this forum, it has been about the Mods discretion. Please do not take it personal..

Your are being the one with a bigger heart,that IMO is sufficient. :agree:

You are not being rude, you are 'being human' - had to copy Salman Khan's brand but it's true. Don't mind that troll and move on.. :tup:

When was it about `samjhana' any one person on this forum, it has been about the Mods discretion. Please do not take it personal..

Your are being the one with a bigger heart,that IMO is sufficient. :agree:

thanks @samantk that was last night I think...I always wake up with a new day with renewed craziness :rofl:

salam ..

salam to all

Waaliakumsalam @BDforever how are you?

@Dillinger
Bus dekhlo lolz :cray:

Khair leave it....me happy cool cucumber :P kissi ko meerchi laga tou hum kiya kerain :rofl: :chilli:

Baat ho gayi foxhound sahib say, misunderstanding thi unki taraf se, apparently tum already us thread me kam respectfully nipta chuki thi. All's cool with him too. :enjoy:

SHADDI KI TAQREEB MAI JIN AAGAYA
JIN KO DEKHTAY HI LARKIYON KI CHEEQEIN NIKAL GAEY
EK BABA JI NE LARKIYON KO WOOZOOO KERNE KO KAHA\
LARKIYAAN WOOZOO KER K AYEIN TU....
JIN KI CHEEQEIN NIKAL GAEY.....

AB SAMJH AYA LATEEFA??

feeling bored , how are you ?
@BDforever me fine ALHAMDULILLAH been in touch with family suddenly with many cousins soo am feeeling extra cheerful!! Been a long time since I last talked to my cousins and was missing them sooo am on top of the moon now... :rofl:

Yeah and I'm online right now :undecided:

:rofl: thoda crazy hona zaroori hai is duniya main :tup:

@samantk thora tou zaroori hota hai...I give it an extra kick :rofl:

Baat ho gayi foxhound sahib say, misunderstanding thi unki taraf se, apparently tum already us thread me kam respectfully nipta chuki thi. All's cool with him too. :enjoy:

@Dillinger yaa...I just came online a while a go and read that post where he mentioned too many the word "misunderstanding" in 1 too many tenses :rofl: :rofl:

Ya I realized I got @arp2041 wrongly...so I apologized deleted my post and backed out :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @JonAsad :rofl: that guy looked gayish :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom