What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already agreed with him many times but i was hitting him at this point when he said this:
what i am trying to say is that there is no magic wand where a countries GDP is increased suddenly once the base year is changed ( it means he is only thinks GDP is nominal)

Then you and I will correct him on that although I think he was talking in context of eastwatch asserting indirectly that the real gdp would be greater than nominal gdp. @arp2041 He has already agreed with your core question.

Aye bar tomra dujon roshogulla khao- ami pagol hoe gaechi- aajke only 100Km cover holo again- mere phelbo amar shonge jara ride korche tader. :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you and I will correct him on that although I think he was talking in context of eastwatch asserting indirectly that the real gdp would be greater than nominal gdp. @arp2041 He has already agreed with your core question.

Aye bar tomra dujon roshogulla khao- ami pagol hoe gaechi- aajke only 100Km cover holo again- mere phelbo amar shonge jara ride korche tader. :hitwall:

what do you ride? :what:

Jei speed e amra last 2 days ride korechi- shei kotha ta mone rekhe- amar ek tai answer hote pare- aami godhar opor ride korchi. Eirakum paglami ami ar shojo korte parbo na.

why do you ride ? i mean is it your hobby ? riding cycle or riding mountain something like that

why do you ride ? i mean is it your hobby ? riding cycle or riding mountain something like that

We are, or at least are pretending to be, on a bike ride. We've covered less than 300Km so far in 2.5 days. A@@HOLES!!!! They ride for 2-3 hours and then they'll be like chal yaar rest karte hain! :hitwall:

@Dillinger yes you are right, i was talking about eastwatch's post only where he claimed to have Gdp of $135 billion with change in base year, than suddenly yeh @BDforever tapak pada aur usey defend kar raha tha.

He only answered my question when i was asking him again & again, otherwise he was conveniently deflecting the question by saying that when eastwatch wasn't talking about nominal gdp than why am i bringing it to the topic.

But you know i was right.

@Dillinger yes you are right, i was talking about eastwatch's post only where he claimed to have Gdp of $135 billion with change in base year, than suddenly yeh @BDforever tapak pada aur usey defend kar raha tha.

He only answered my question when i was asking him again & again, otherwise he was conveniently deflecting the question by saying that when eastwatch wasn't talking about nominal gdp than why am i bringing it to the topic.

But you know i was right.

i was not defending him, i was pointing to your fault, you were not fully correct :disagree:

:hitwall: :hitwall::hitwall: :hitwall:

yaar @Dillinger yeh gadha hai yahan humey bana raha hai???

31107323.jpg

:hitwall: :hitwall::hitwall: :hitwall:

yaar @Dillinger yeh gadha hai yahan humey bana raha hai???

Yaar @BDforever is after you because of a technicality, ab bhai usne to chodna hai ni- its related to his education and course remember. Mereko koi accounts ke bare me bole aur choti si bhi galti karde to mai chadh jaata hoon unpar.

BD agrees that eastwatch is incorrect in stating that the GDP(real) will be 135 Billion USD if the nominal GDP is 118 Billion USD. But he's saying that he disagrees on which form of GDP is more important in measuring an economy's prowess.

Ab seriously kush ho jao- arp was right and BD got away without being called RAW agent and proved that he knows his economics well. :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom