What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
check my post again, i said it in first line base year has nothing to do with nominal GDP

and your typical @arp2041 lost your ground , still arguing :D

are you blind or something, check my reply. :crazy:

:fie: :shout: :astagh: , i want to shine in life more :cry:

han ab pata chala--aur mujhay bujhne ko keh rahay they:omghaha:

It's a boring sunday.Nothing is happening :(

why don't you hangout with your friends--or visit seaside with HER if you have any:toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emrald: Thanks yaar. actually am in my workplace. everything is calm and quiet.an unusual day.
@Alpha1: I dont troll man.

bhai ab tu meresey esey gali sunega ki meh bhi nahi samajh paunga ki mainey kya bola :lol:

What i said to you again??

FORGET what the poster said, leave that thread, forget i even posted there, i am asking you a simple query as you are so called Duel major :D

Would you agree that when GDP (nominal) is compared to GDP (PPP) it's the PPP which is greater?? (under normal circumstances) like in case of India, it is thrice of nominal.

Similarly what i am asking is when one compares GDP (constant prices) to GDP (current prices), which one is greater among the two.

forget everything which i posted earlier, just answer this post.

@Dillinger @Skull and Bones @Hyperion @Chinese-Dragon please can you answer the above query??

:hitwall: :hitwall:

1. For developing country GDP (PPP) value> GDP(nominal) value, for developed country it is opposite.
2. GDP(nominal)value > GDP (Real) value. you are not getting it. we are talking about fixing base year for real GDP because over the years many new production sectors introduced. So if we need to measure current Real GDP , we need to consider current production sectors. it always been real GDP that we are talking about and every time you are bringing nominal GDP.
and purpose of using those GDP tools are different:
nominal used for current production value. on the hand real GDP used for to check how much production increased over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom