What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast Afridi works sometimes. Just let us chase this one down...

Reactions: HRK
@Zaidi 12 :rofl: yeh baqioun say poocho...un ka damagh bohot khati houn :rofl:

bye @Armstrong :wave:

Dont play rugby you can get serious head injuries hitting your head against each other :angry: stupid game!

@Neptune
O dear!! :blink:

yup. One's an officer, the other one's a director 2nd class. let me tell you two real stories?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion @Talon @Marshmallow @HRK @LoveIcon @Secur - What do I make of this ? :what:

Me a feminine boy - Someone who can bench press two @Talon 's sitting on top of each other ! :undecided:

Or who plays rugby because he can't come up with the finesse to play any other sport ! :lol:

If that is the case then my dear Monkey should be the one who should be worried....aik pehlwan wali jaddu ki japhee dal dena

@Talon Jitna dimag khao gi utna zada seekho gi wese bhi apka thori na nuqsaan hoga ;)

Challo phir ap @Talon ki help karo :coffee:

Araz kya hai

oh baily kahda jisne kutt khaadi kade naa
oh izhaar kahda jisnu naa hoi kade naa
oh college-ate kahda jisnu raah chaldi nal payar hoeya kade naa
te yaro oh engineer kahda jisdi aai supply koi naa
@Pakistani Nationalist ki zamanat ho gaai? :pop:

Araz kya hai

Finally mujhay smjh main aa gya apka sher :P
mera itna dimagh thori hai k khaany ko dy dun :frown:

@Zaidi 12 exactly!! :rofl: :rofl:

sure go ahead @Neptune

1- in kayseri, when I was 10, while we were returning from a vacation, they chased street racers. AND MY MOTHER WAS DRIVING DADDY WAS NEXT TO HER. And I was at the back. When they stopped about 4-5 racers, they were to attack my parents. But they held their pistol towards them till the back up arrived. I watched it.

2- In Van, eastern province. When I was 6 or 5 in our car again. When we stopped for the red light. Dad saw a terrorist whom were wanted by the authorities. He told him to stop. But he didn't. Then my parents started to pursuit on a wanted terrorist. They catched him and gave him to the SOF's arrived. I watched the whole story again. :D

1- in kayseri, when I was 10, while we were returning from a vacation, they chased street racers. AND MY MOTHER WAS DRIVING DADDY WAS NEXT TO HER. And I was at the back. When they stopped about 4-5 racers, they were to attack my parents. But they held their pistol towards them till the back up arrived. I watched it.

2- In Van, eastern province. When I was 6 or 5 in our car again. When we stopped for the red light. Dad saw a terrorist whom were wanted by the authorities. He told him to stop. But he didn't. Then my parents started to pursuit on a wanted terrorist. They catched him and gave him to the SOF's arrived. I watched the whole story again. :D

They basically taught you through these incidents how not to fk up your life otherwise they will be the driving you to.....

Araz kya hai

@Pakistani Nationalist ki zamanat ho gaai? :pop:
@LoveIcon itnay khaday?! :what: :blink: helo!

wait is that portholes? as in khadday?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom