Status
Not open for further replies.
@BDforever

50 by Afridi............

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

smileys-smiley-with-sign-854436.jpg
smileys-smiley-with-sign-854436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Talon. Yesterday when mom came home. She seemed angry. When he saw the kitchen fuvcked up. He started to shout at me and throw the water in the glass which she was holding, throug my face. But it was my brothers fault, not me. And she told it to my father. He is in Antalya now because of business. He called me today and told that He'll have a couple of things to talk. Last time he said that brought me into too bad situations :(
@Neptune I remember one of those situations....you cant argue with parents...they always think they are right.... :what:

@Hyperion @Talon @HRK @Marshmallow @Secur @LoveIcon @balixd : I think I'm gonna puke ! :bad:

We've got Begum Nawazish Ali Khan aka Luffy in the house ! :omghaha:

What so wrong in hugging feminine boys? . With so much restriction on women, we make cute boys like you wear firaq , make up and gongroo and make them dance.....it provides entertaiment into our dull and dry lives...

@Hyperion @Talon - Pray tell me what 'Chemical Gases' exist on the Moon ? :blink:

Only an Islamabad Paindooo who eats Paey for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner could say something like that ! :P

What are the gases present on the moon?
Answer:
there r sodium(Na)
pottassium
oxygen
helium(He)
carbon monoxide
carbon dioxide
methane
nitrogen
argon-40

ok if not all but som of them do exit there:unsure: