What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur @Talon - I can't understand the language either of you are speaking ! :blink:

Hydra, Cells - what the heck ! :hitwall:

The only Hydra I know of is from the Greek Mythology & the only Cells I know of belong to Toshiba ! :undecided:

And @Talon can you please tell @Marshmallow that I'm not talking to her anymore ! :coffee:

haha y? i did nothin:meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong scienctists love to boast things but as for the near 10 yrs...Not possible!

Genetically engineering uses single cell organisms such as bacteria, fungi (some are multicellular but we usually use the unicellular to do most of our experiments ) and what not to manipulate the genome of multicellular organisms...

Multicellular organisms are complex...changing 1 thing usually leads to a series of events...its not easy but am not sure if it is possible in lets say 10yrs...because no one understands much of degenerative diseases and how cells dies or what leads to its death and destruction are all based on THEORIES yet to be proven....

1 thing I can tell you, make sure your body microbes are healthy, they aid in keeping other microbes off you...

2nd thing is stuff like sea cucumber has impo generative properties...try applying stuff with that in it...

Apart from that I can give you a list of stuff you can do....but then again like i said it is not sure WHY OR HOW a cell ages...we know all theories but so far there is no solid reasoning...

@Neptune whats up? :pop:

it's about my parents sis. U know I argued with them last night. I'm too sad for this :(

I can understand ... The same is the trouble with me , I am supposed to understand the electron discharge machining and water jet machining techniques but I am trying to study Programmed Cell Death :D

@Secur :blink: you engineer?

The only water jet thing I know of is jet propulsion of the Squid :P

it's about my parents sis. U know I argued with them last night. I'm too sad for this :(

awww.. @Neptune at your age ALMOST EVERYONE argues with their parents....

I wont be mazeydaar as belly dancer, i am very hairy and manly...you on the other hand are perfect, chikni , smooth and hairless body...on the top of that you are cute...in our society we hug when we meet each other, wallah armstrong i would hug you alot.
@Hyperion @Talon @HRK @Marshmallow @Secur @LoveIcon @balixd : I think I'm gonna puke ! :bad:

We've got Begum Nawazish Ali Khan aka Luffy in the house ! :omghaha:

@Hyperion @Talon @HRK @Marshmallow @Secur @LoveIcon @balixd : I think I'm gonna puke ! :bad:

We've got Begum Nawazish Ali Khan aka Luffy in the house ! :omghaha:

yeh so yukyy:bad:
smileys-smiley-with-sign-746167.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-256578.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom