What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey kiddo @Marshmallow hows it going?

im
smileys-smiley-with-sign-878515.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur it has something to do with the telomeres of the DNA which decrease with each replication process...I am not sure...need to reread some stuff up as to the exact stuff...but people are still studying it and so far ONLY THEORIES can explain as to why....
@Secur

During cell division, enzymes that duplicate DNA cannot continue their duplication all the way to the end of chromosomes. If cells divided without telomeres, they would lose the ends of their chromosomes, and the necessary information they contain. The telomeres are disposable buffers blocking the ends of the chromosomes, are consumed during cell division, and are replenished by an enzyme, telomerase reverse transcriptase.

Indeed , its a mysterious subject , its weird that every human opening his eyes in the world carries his/her death sentence in the very cells who make / run him or her ... :D

That is something new , so the Hydra's cells are basically not destroying the information during the whole process ? Did I deduce it right ?

Indeed , its a mysterious subject , its weird that every human opening his eyes in the world carries his/her death sentence in the very cells who make / run him or her ... :D

That is something new , so the Hydra's cells are basically not destroying the information during the whole process ? Did I deduce it right ?
@Secur I am not exactly sure about the molecular mechanism (in details) of hydra cell division..But it seems to be the case..I only know it as a general information dont know details...need to read up but currently am also doing my own work so cant read something which will require my attention...

will last maximum 5 overs :disagree: i wish he could carry this type of aggression for long time and play long innings

Technically , its hyper intensive burst of concentrated energy for extremely short periods for time :D
@Dillinger @Talon @Armstrong @KRAIT @Hyperion @Marshmallow @Mirzay

@Secur I am not exactly sure about the molecular mechanism (in details) of hydra cell division..But it seems to be the case..I only know it as a general information dont know details...need to read up but currently am also doing my own work so cant read something which will require my attention...

I can understand ... The same is the trouble with me , I am supposed to understand the electron discharge machining and water jet machining techniques but I am trying to study Programmed Cell Death :D

@Secur @Talon - I can't understand the language either of you are speaking ! :blink:

Hydra, Cells - what the heck ! :hitwall:

The only Hydra I know of is from the Greek Mythology & the only Cells I know of belong to Toshiba ! :undecided:

And @Talon can you please tell @Marshmallow that I'm not talking to her anymore ! :coffee:

:rofl: rofl: :rofl: girlfriend ? What gf ? Even if I had her. I'm not a sexeager teenager :P. But I'd wanna thinking about it if I marry with her. Anyway, that was the only funny thing I heard this week. Thx brother :)
@Neptune you can ask away...i am not married but I prob know enough Biology to explain SOME stuff not all... :P

Maybe our doctors can help like @S.U.R.B. and @Emmie

@Hyperion - When we do setup a Tribal Militia of our own can we use Luffy as our official mascot & belly dancer ! :omghaha:

I wont be mazeydaar as belly dancer, i am very hairy and manly...you on the other hand are perfect, chikni , smooth and hairless body...on the top of that you are cute...in our society we hug when we meet each other, wallah armstrong i would hug you alot.

@Secur @Talon - I can't understand the language either of you are speaking ! :blink:

Hydra, Cells - what the heck ! :hitwall:

The only Hydra I know of is from the Greek Mythology & the only Cells I know of belong to Toshiba ! :undecided:

And @Talon can you please tell @Marshmallow that I'm not talking to her anymore ! :coffee:
@Armstrong

Hydra is a genus of small, simple, fresh-water animals that possess radial symmetry.

Cells are what makes our human body....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom