What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon

How much do you know of the human body , friend ?
@Secur I know enough as I took alot of modules but I do not know enough as a medical doctor... @Armstrong
Furthermore, since we are multicellular organisms...it is complex to have symbiotic relationships with OTHER multicellular organisms...But with single cellular organisms it is possible...like fungal infections, viral infections, bacterial infections cause parasitic relationships with us...however gut microbes form symbiotic relationships with us...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur I know enough as I took alot of modules but I do not know enough as a medical doctor...

How can one overcome a genetic weakness ? Like the Generalized Anxiety Disorder which is sometimes inherited from parents :(

I understand what you're saying but can't genetic engineering change the DNA of a subject fundamentally enough that they end up being two different species ?

I mean take the best of all the species out there & try to create a Stable Organism by mixing & matching their DNA strands ?

Ho saktaa hai ? :what:

@Armstrong scienctists love to boast things but as for the near 10 yrs...Not possible!

Genetically engineering uses single cell organisms such as bacteria, fungi (some are multicellular but we usually use the unicellular to do most of our experiments ) and what not to manipulate the genome of multicellular organisms...

Multicellular organisms are complex...changing 1 thing usually leads to a series of events...its not easy but am not sure if it is possible in lets say 10yrs...because no one understands much of degenerative diseases and how cells dies or what leads to its death and destruction are all based on THEORIES yet to be proven....

1 thing I can tell you, make sure your body microbes are healthy, they aid in keeping other microbes off you...

2nd thing is stuff like sea cucumber has impo generative properties...try applying stuff with that in it...

Apart from that I can give you a list of stuff you can do....but then again like i said it is not sure WHY OR HOW a cell ages...we know all theories but so far there is no solid reasoning...

Thanks. So is there anybody who has children?

@Neptune whats up? :pop:

@Neptune I am older than @Armstrong but younger than @Hyperion :rofl:

Off course....... @Hyperion is Great great grand.......Leader of Naswaristan....
Papasmurf1.jpg

bro Pakistan will not win , 344 target. sorry bro. if it was within 300 then it could be possible, no offense.
PALAAT NA JAPPAT NA, JAPPAT KE PALAATNA
HAI LOAH GARAAM RAKHNE KA AIK BAHANA...........:azn:

How can one overcome a genetic weakness ? Like the Generalized Anxiety Disorder which is sometimes inherited from parents :(
@Secur genetic diseases are separate for each case...

There are things called gene therapy but It is not perfect, no one knows of the long term affects....so far it is only a short term thing where it has not been effective in long term treatment...usually SUCH genetic disorders are given cognitive therapy to help calm themselves or behavioural therapies...

However, some use drugs to balance the chemicals in the body....

However, some use drugs to balance the chemicals in the body....

Leave that to me , friend but that is only temporary , anxiolytics stop working properly after a while and the long term effects are more harmful than we ever imagined for starters the memory loss ...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
@Talon
@hinduguy
@Hyperion
@A.Rafay
@Marshmallow
@M-28
@arp2041
@JonAsad
@RazPaK
@Aeronaut
@Emmie
@Secur
@S.U.R.B.
@Umair Nawaz
@Emrald
People please pray for me i went to the hospital. Had a blood test and an Iv line!
The results may come
LIVER FUNCTION TEST
i have High billuribin
@JonAsad @RazPaK @Talon for the first time IL SMILE FOR ALLAH IS TESTING ME IN EVERY WAY
@Emmie i will give u the complete result! My mum just told me only this on phone!

hmmm:what::what::what:

hope u get better soon..

@Secur yes there are some immortal unicellular organisms to multicellular organisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom