What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon : Is it possible, in the future (30 years from now), for two species (Human & One Other) to be genetically modified as such that they end up growing symbiotically on one body ! E.g Me having the Regenerative properties of an Aloe Vera plant become a part of my genetic makeup ?
@Armstrong
:rofl:

1stly, plant cells are different from human cells....so their DNA is also different, plus they can undergo different form of mutations such as polyploidy in which DNA multiplies so instead of having 2 sets of DNA they sometimes can have 3,4,5 and so on....

Humans cant do that...nor animals....

But having another species symbiotically within you is like virus...so virus add a piece of their DNA to the host DNA and use the host DNA to make copies of their own DNA...like borrowing a machine from someone to do your work while stalling their work...or doign bits of their work also.....OR like

When someone A is making photocopies, another person B slips some of his own paper so that A ends up photocopying for B as welll

who tf is akmal? and out from where???? :woot:
@Hyperion cricket! :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Talon sis, how old are you?
(I am asking this not because of fun. I may ask you sth very important for me. Thx.)

Shes around 42 ! :undecided:

She lives on the 4 th floor of a derelict apartment complex, with her own entourage of cats, running a Meth Lab ! :fie:

Isn't that all true @Talon ? :azn:

@Talon @BDforever @Alpha1
yeah, it was a very busy week, preparing a slide show about Afghanistan, doing the project work of Chemicals. Argueing with parents. Fighting with a couple of guys. Sometimes I wish not to leave that island :(. Talon what's that meaning ear drums? :)

@Neptune ear drum according to google translate = kulak zarı

@Armstrong

1stly, plant cells are different from human cells....so their DNA is also different, plus they can undergo different form of mutations such as polyploidy in which DNA multiplies so instead of having 2 sets of DNA they sometimes can have 3,4,5 and so on....

But having another species symbiotically within you is like virus...so virus add a piece of their DNA to the host DNA and use the host DNA to make copies of their own DNA...like borrowing a machine from someone to do your work while stalling their work...or doign bits of their work also.....OR like

When someone A is making photocopies, another person B slips some of his own paper so that A ends up photocopying for B as welll

@Hyperion cricket! :coffee:
@Armstrong thought hair grows in our cell , so why can not plant ? right bro ? :omghaha:

@Armstrong

I understand what you're saying but can't genetic engineering change the DNA of a subject fundamentally enough that they end up being two different species ?

I mean take the best of all the species out there & try to create a Stable Organism by mixing & matching their DNA strands ?

Ho saktaa hai ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom