What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What so wrong in hugging feminine boys? . With so much restriction on women, we make cute boys like you wear firaq , make up and gongroo and make them dance.....it provides entertaiment into our dull and dry lives...
@Hyperion @Talon @Marshmallow @HRK @LoveIcon @Secur - What do I make of this ? :what:

Me a feminine boy - Someone who can bench press two @Talon 's sitting on top of each other ! :undecided:

Or who plays rugby because he can't come up with the finesse to play any other sport ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
also read in Atmosphere on Moon title here :P

Moon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@Armstrong
smileys-smiley-with-sign-723879.gif
:bunny:

ok ppl i gtg :wave:

bye bye.....
@Armstrong :meeting:

BB @Hyperion @Talon bye tc

What are the gases present on the moon?
Answer:
there r sodium(Na)
pottassium
oxygen
helium(He)
carbon monoxide
carbon dioxide
methane
nitrogen
argon-40

ok if not all but som of them do exit there:unsure:

here :P Nw who is naive:P

Sodium & Potassium don't exist in gaseous state in their stable form !

And how could any of those gases exist on the Moon when Space has no matter ! :blink:

They might form some sort of an elemental make up of the surface of the moon but they don't exist in gaseous state; tell me the name of the person who taught you Chemistry - I need to have a word with him/her ! :omghaha:

@Neptune I remember one of those situations....you cant argue with parents...they always think they are right.... :what:

and if both of them are cops........no chance. The last time I argued with them was about 4 years ago.

@Hyperion @Talon @Marshmallow @HRK @LoveIcon @Secur - What do I make of this ? :what:

Me a feminine boy - Someone who can bench press two @Talon 's sitting on top of each other ! :undecided:

Or who plays rugby because he can't come up with the finesse to play any other sport ! :lol:

O.k if you dont like being called feminine boy , then i think kashmir is jannat and you are a hoor.

Ala boy afridi....on a free hit afridi **** the ball out of staduim....a hude hit man

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom