What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
They basically taught you through these incidents how not to fk up your life otherwise they will be the driving you to.....

that's why I never wanted to be a cop. Actually Soldier/Sailor/Law Enforcement are honorable jobs. But not in Turkey. ;)

Bhai mera Ba-Izzat bari howa hai ya saza kaat kay reha howa hai? :pop:

Saza kat k aya hoon bhai... 1 hafta ba mushakat.

that's why I never wanted to be a cop. Actually Soldier/Sailor/Law Enforcement are honorable jobs. But not in Turkey. ;)

Hey bud... do u watch the natgeo program "Scam City"... last week they showed scams in turkiye... foriegners being ripped off thousands of $$ for a few drinks and the cops doing nothing... any experiences?

Saza kat k aya hoon bhai... 1 hafta ba mushakat.

Hey bud... do u watch the natgeo program "Scam City"... last week they showed scams in turkiye... foriegners being ripped off thousands of $$ for a few drinks and the cops doing nothing... any experiences?

I've heard about it. They sell the goods for normal prices to citizens. But when foreigners came it freaks out. EX: Like all airports in the world, the food is pretty much expensive than a cool diner restaurant in the city :)

@KRAIT, another strike, you know what I mean :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye darling. Have fun annoying others, try to stay away from junk food. :)

yes BigB im tryin it...:undecided:

Sodium & Potassium don't exist in gaseous state in their stable form !

And how could any of those gases exist on the Moon when Space has no matter ! :blink:

They might form some sort of an elemental make up of the surface of the moon but they don't exist in gaseous state; tell me the name of the person who taught you Chemistry - I need to have a word with him/her ! :omghaha:

Armstrong there hav been found som proofs of lighter weight chemical gases on moon :angry:

dun u kno abt regolith? which consist of thez lighter chemical gases :angry:

water hasnt been found in liquid form but in frozen...:angry:

n i said not all of thoz chemical gases but som of thm maybe:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom