Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
576918_505745062823233_620102519_n.jpg

BFkhqoqCIAE7l7U.jpg

Here's the ball in the golf course outside the stadium, launched by Afridi

576555_640860255930145_1199303311_n.png

but atleast we scored 309 runs :P

our middle order let us down....we were on a role but lost 4 quick wickets then afridi made the recovery along with misbah and riaz ......

we had them on the mat while hey were batting but suddenly a drop catch and things went against us ...in 10 overs they scored more than hundred runs ......and last 2 overs went for 40 runs ...that costed us otherwise we had them till 16th over when they were 41-2 and 18th or 19th over we dropped the catch of amla who was on 38 runs later he went on to made 122 runs :sick:

but atleast we scored 309 runs :P

our middle order let us down....we were on a role but lost 4 quick wickets then afridi made the recovery along with misbah and riaz ......

we had them on the mat while hey were batting but suddenly a drop catch and things went against us ...in 10 overs they scored more than hundred runs ......and last 2 overs went for 40 runs ...that costed us otherwise we had them till 16th over when they were 41-2 and 18th or 19th over we dropped the catch of amla who was on 38 runs later he went on to made 122 runs :sick:

abey??

puri match ki summary kyo bata raha hai??

I don't watch cricket anymore :D

P.S. esey hi TROLLING kar raha tha :whistle:

wasnt in their study,calcium n water proofs on moon were discovered along wid other metals?:unsure:

yes, it found water on moon, the instrument which was used for the same was provided by NASA.

abey??

puri match ki summary kyo bata raha hai??

I don't watch cricket anymore :D

P.S. esey hi TROLLING kar raha tha :whistle:

aj india k match ma kya hogaya 280-0 and 388-3 then suddenly 488 all out ....lead by 80 runs

aus just behind by 5 runs...at the end of the day they were 75-3 :omghaha:

@Mani2020 shayad tujhey samajhney mey problem ho rahi hai :D

I SAID I DON'T WATCH CRICKET ANYMORE.

It is no longer a SPORT but a COMMERCIAL VENTURE.

It's better we prepare for Olympics instead, thats where WINNING counts, since we are winning by DEFEATING 200 NATIONS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom