What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow yea...in UK juices are promoted but whats the use MOST are have preservatives....

There was also a study that too much soft drinks makes the child hyper, and since then, many mummys stopped soft drinks and started buying juices
Yep and the worst ones are rubicon and ribena.....thats why i use to buy our own desi shezan mango juice

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon juices contain sugar in great amount where as soft drinks are much more dangerous as they contain harmful chemical compounds which are also known as calcium robbers and as much sugar as of 1 kg in 1 litre(60ml) bottle...so stay away from soft drinks where as juices are concern some low quality juices contain harmful food colors which may damage excretory system....it is much better to have a glass of milk then fake juice cans

@Emrald I have only heard of it...no proven study!

207355_507812415921555_1816033950_n.jpg

By any chance, do you belong to @Armstrong's community? :coffee:

Yep and the worst ones are rubicon and ribena.....thats why i use to buy our own desi shezan mango juice
@balixd aaj kal woh bhi pani lag ra hai :cray: btw, ribena is good ...it has more healthy stuff than harmful stuff...not sure what they advertise is the same as if 1 would research on it :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom