What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and the worst ones are rubicon and ribena.....thats why i use to buy our own desi shezan mango juice

i hav also been into Juices more since i saw da scary condition of my frend who used to depend on Pepsi alot but i hav not quit it completlyyy:meeting:

@Talon, you live in a desi family if you have atons of Sunpride juice....wo bhi orange and pineapple c

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emrald I have only heard of it...no proven study!

my dear--calcium robber is a small word which covers vast compounds--Most people consume two to three times the necessary daily requirement for protein. Some researchers even speculate that excessive protein, rather than inadequate calcium, is a more significant contributor to loss of bone density.20 Weight-bearing exercise helps maintain strong bones and the lack of exercise leads to rapid calcium loss from bones.

The typical diet is also high in phosphorus from soft drinks and other processed foods.21 A higher intake of calcium may be necessary to compensate for a high-protein or high-phosphorus diet. Phytonutrients called oxalates and phytates found in some grains and vegetables reduce the bioavailability of calcium. In addition, frequent use of aluminum-containing antacids can increase the loss of calcium.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom