What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-purrfect-cat-game.gif

@Talon n @Emrald is it true dat Coke can work as a toilet cleaner?:what:

@Marshmallow sach mein I have never tried it...thats what they say BASED on what THEY CLAIM the contents are...IF the claim is right...then yes! :blink:

But since I have travelled around...I have noticed coke / pepsi doesnt taste the same everywhere...there are differences...And well, if the studies were conducted in 1 country, I will not announce as a universal thing!!

In UK when I drank the coke...I swear the epidermal layer of my throat must have eroded I had the worst sore throat ever....Had to go with pepsi ONLY...Now here in Europe it is not that strong....unless am used to it...But it sure tastes different...The 1 in Pakistan tastes like water!! :blink: am sure those corrupts diluted it enough so it might not even be dangerous :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
i hav also been into Juices more since i saw da scary condition of my frend who used to depend on Pepsi alot but i hav not quit it completlyyy:meeting:
Be it winter or summer, i drink juice every morning instead of tea, and i drink non other than tang, i have drinking it for good 5 years.....and after dinner half a glass of 7up or coke, thats all

Tum losers kahbi apni bakwaas ney band kartay?

Chaudry @RazPaK aja tujhay bhi dhotay hain like @Paan Singh ko sub nay dho diya tha...btw, @arp2041 is the next target...

my dear--calcium robber is a small word which covers vast compounds--Most people consume two to three times the necessary daily requirement for protein. Some researchers even speculate that excessive protein, rather than inadequate calcium, is a more significant contributor to loss of bone density.20 Weight-bearing exercise helps maintain strong bones and the lack of exercise leads to rapid calcium loss from bones.

The typical diet is also high in phosphorus from soft drinks and other processed foods.21 A higher intake of calcium may be necessary to compensate for a high-protein or high-phosphorus diet. Phytonutrients called oxalates and phytates found in some grains and vegetables reduce the bioavailability of calcium. In addition, frequent use of aluminum-containing antacids can increase the loss of calcium.22

@Emrald aysay tou hawa par jeena paray ga!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom