What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
aray haan....where is @Alpha1?? mai tu soch raha tha k webby usko pdf resident ka title de dein gay:what:woh aj aya nahi?/

Last edited by a moderator:
not alot i swear,humrey ghur my Juices zada aty....

do u kno dat som of my aunts who live in UK n even Pak,thy dun let their kids to drink any soft drink till da age of 5/6/7

Hmm thats not good :undecided: let the kids drink pepsi! U know when I was young I drank pepsi everytime! Everyday! I was known for pepsi!! In my whole family and far relatives that when ever we got invited at someones home, they knew I will drink nothing except pepsi!

i hv one year of exp in cooking

kapde done ho :D ..ghar ka kaam ,bill jama krwana ..

sab aata hai bhai ko :D

@Paan Singh wow!! your wife or wifey to be would be lucky :P

Okay :tup: .. Matlab 20 saal tak or may kitchen say dur reh skti hun :smitten:

@Ak-47A naaah baba...I regret it a little...but phir bhi learn basic cooking with which you can survive agar hostel rahna par jai!

@Armstrong- how tall are you anyway and why do you keep calling yourself fat? Your pic doesn't depict you as a torpid and rotund fellow.

btw you did not read my fundoo chant, I'd mentioned you in that post yaara.

I'm 5'8 short ! :)

I did read the Fundoo thing but I guess I didn't know what to make of it !

@Marshmallow yea...in UK juices are promoted but whats the use MOST are have preservatives....

There was also a study that too much soft drinks makes the child hyper, and since then, many mummys stopped soft drinks and started buying juices

@Talon juices contain sugar in great amount where as soft drinks are much more dangerous as they contain harmful chemical compounds which are also known as calcium robbers and as much sugar as of 1 kg in 1 litre(60ml) bottle...so stay away from soft drinks where as juices are concern some low quality juices contain harmful food colors which may damage excretory system....it is much better to have a glass of milk then fake juice cans

Hmm thats not good :undecided: let the kids drink pepsi! U know when I was young I drank pepsi everytime! Everyday! I was known for pepsi!! In my whole family and far relatives that when ever we got invited at someones home, they knew I will drink nothing except pepsi!
@A.Rafay @Talon @Marshmallow : I drink nearly 1-2 liters of Pepsi/Coca Cola every day ! :undecided:

So kindly when I die please pour a pitcher of Pepsi on my grave ! :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom