Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1
baby-said-You-scared-me.gif
@RazPaK leave him alone :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhhhhh that makes sense .....kays thanks :D

Ugh not too well. I have an essay due tommorow. I am probaby going to go in like 10 minutes! How are you though, how was your day?:)
@ZYXW As exhausting as ever. Planning a bike trip for the next week, coordinating over the phone. Bunch of daft fools...want to drag a car into the equation- How am I supposed to drag a car too Triund? Idiot friends are arguing over it. Other than that I'm waiting for @arp2041 to come online and tell me his little scheme on how to establish personal contact with any poster on the forum here. What's the essay on? What happened to the Gun-laws essay?

I thought begum meant queen??? @Dillinger ...make up your minds what does it mean LOL
If it means wifey...don't use it again, but if it means queen then :D LOLOLOL haha

No, I got it. So it's like a creepy loser in a sense? haha we have a lot of those in the US LOL
i like the word, sounds like turkey lol im going to start using it!

Thanxs:) and how are you and work?

My mistake Empress, begum indeed means wife or a married woman.

I thought begum meant queen??? @Dillinger ...make up your minds what does it mean LOL
If it means wifey...don't use it again, but if it means queen then :D LOLOLOL haha

No, I got it. So it's like a creepy loser in a sense? haha we have a lot of those in the US LOL

i told u madam!
Begum=wife
tharki=playboy/flirt

Oyen... how can you be the queen if you are not wifey??? Alla alla koi mufta lagga hua hai? :omghaha:

I'm fine, thanks for asking. All is well on the business front as well, touch wood! :D

How is life treating you? Happy, content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom