What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the very last dual national of Turkey, after I did my papers more than a decade ago, Turkey stopped dual citizenship (as far as I know)... So everyone thinks that Turkish nationals have just one passport..... I bet even India thinks the same..... I mean I have loads of business interests in India...... I mean loads and loads..... so it will be nice to once visit..... I never considered going before.... but I think it's about frakking time I moved my arse and visited India!!!

I have loads of friends to visit, from New Delhi to Luckhnow!

@Hyperion A Turkish passport will not trouble you, hell yaraa recently Turkey decided to double the no. of flights to and from India for tourism. If you are dual national then I cannot amplify upon that though. :undecided:

Sadly THE most beautiful part of India is the one place you won't be able to visit- The Valley Of Flowers

ZWxTob6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sad-love-poem.jpg

He can only be treated on hit and trial basis, case has never reported before. Ideology is idiopathic and I am afraid prognosis is not that good... :cry:

No offence @Alpha1. Allah na kare kabhi kuch aisa ho, just jesting...
i know that! Its cool!
:rofl::rofl:

@ZYXW, welcome begum #1... :smitten:

hey I have two questions, I was looking at the previous posts and what does "tharki" mean. You guys use that word a lot. Also what's a "begum"? :)

And how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom