What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one day Alpha was not typing emails.

Alpha ki ummi puch ti, Alpha kya baat hain.

Alpha keh taa, appi mail ney par rhi.

Alpha ki ummi keti haan, keri appi?

Alpha ki ummi nay foran Alpha kay ubbay ko balaya.

Dono mil kay Alpha ki chitrol karnay laghay.

Alpha ki ummi kehti "tehr jaa, main tinu daas di aan. Appi'an banai pirda"

Alpha maar kaara tha aur dumkhiyan dey ra tha "Main apni appi ko yeh sub batao gan".

Begum means wifey... :D

Tharki is a set of characteristics, innate in teenagers such as @Alpha1. Thark/Tharkipanna is difficult to diagnose, and exact behavioral patterns of such individuals are erratic. They stalk women online, promise them chocolates and then bam bam them at home.... bad bad people...

@S.U.R.B, @Emmie, Daaaaktarr Sahiban, please explain Tharkipanna to Empress....

hey I have two questions, I was looking at the previous posts and what does "tharki" mean. You guys use that word a lot. Also what's a "begum"? :)

And how are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1
baby-said-You-scared-me.gif

Tharki means pervert or more aptly a flirt. Begum means queen. Sup, what have you been up to?

Ohhhhhhhh that makes sense .....kays thanks :D

Ugh not too well. I have an essay due tommorow. I am probaby going to go in like 10 minutes! How are you though, how was your day?:)

So one day Alpha was not typing emails.

Alpha ki ummi puch ti, Alpha kya baat hain.

Alpha keh taa, appi mail ney par rhi.

Alpha ki ummi keti haan, keri appi?

Alpha ki ummi nay foran Alpha kay ubbay ko balaya.

Dono mil kay Alpha ki chitrol karnay laghay.

Alpha ki ummi kehti "tehr jaa, main tinu daas di aan. Appi'an banai pirda"

Alpha maar kaar tha aur dumkhiyan dey ra tha "Main apni appi ko yeh sub batao gan".

u wrote all that for me? :rofl:

Begum means wifey... :D

Tharki is a set of characteristics, innate in teenagers such as @Alpha1. Thark/Tharkipanna is difficult to diagnose, and exact behavioral patterns of such individuals are erratic. They stalk women online, promise them chocolates and then bam bam them at home.... bad bad people...

S.U.R.B, @Emmie, Daaaaktarr Sahiban, please explain Tharkipanna to Empress....

I thought begum meant queen??? @Dillinger ...make up your minds what does it mean LOL
If it means wifey...don't use it again, but if it means queen then :D LOLOLOL haha

No, I got it. So it's like a creepy loser in a sense? haha we have a lot of those in the US LOL
i like the word, sounds like turkey lol im going to start using it!

Thanxs:) and how are you and work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom