What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Yes, I was actually wondering if there was a way I could change it. It's difficult for me to remember that's my username as well lol :D

u can send a private message to @WebMaster to change your name!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 was asked to write a note on heart, below is an awesome note.

67085_532961190082160_1095419074_n.jpg
:omghaha:
someone posted that pic before!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO That sounds fun!! :D Let me know how that goes! Was that the exhausting part?
Oh I see haha fill me in on that too!:)
Oh that was due a while back. Didn't get that back is yet, thnx for remembering though lol
It's for english about the white man's privaledge in the US. It's really stupid, I am in no mood for this. And I have to study for chem fml -__- But, I am actually gonna go now and get started. I procrastinate wayyy tooo much!!! :(
@ZYXW Django influencing the professors? :what: I'll fill you in. The exhaustive part is getting everyone to understand that going to areas like Triund means two things- possible altitude sickness and no darned modern luxuries unless you want to shell out a small fortune. Not to mention despite all of them owning bikes- only three of us actually know how to service and overhaul one if it breaks down during the trip. I'll fill you in on the other bit too although I'll have to find the opportune moment to do so- with not too many people around. The topic of the essay brings to mind- "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”- courtesy Rush Limbaugh while talking to an African American woman. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom