What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my duty as Emperor that every Naswaree gets laid before the age of 19, yes, even the crazy ones... I want love in the air of Naswaristan... :smitten:

@Armstrong is a lost cause...he is a disgrace to all kinds of manhood.... @Aeronaut has been trying for years.... he won't frakkin budge from his ***censored*** attitude towards women... :angry:

Here's a proposition..name me your successor, that way when you die from the exhaustion of this herculean task that you've undertaken, with regards to our dear fellow- and you surely will, at least I'll have something to rejoice about.

Kyun apne pair (foot) pe khud hi kulahdi (mattock) marne nikle ho!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 what about you?! :blink:

i havent won your heart! I know! But i will soon.
SIS! btw i have decided to fight! Why should i hate my physical existence ...its nt my fault!

Here's a proposition..name me your successor, that way when you die from the exhaustion of this herculean task that you've undertaken, with regards to our dear fellow- and you surely will, at least I'll have something to rejoice about.

Kyun apne pair (foot) pe khud hi kulahdi (mattock) marne nikle ho!

:rofl::omghaha:

Notice

Emperor shall soon be travelling on an extended trip.. Please apply for cartaker position as Prime Minister... While I'm away, your hands off my wifeys... :angry:

Your Emperor

Notice

Emperor shall soon be travelling on an extended trip.. Please apply for cartaker position as Prime Minister... While I'm away, your hands off my wifeys... :angry:

Your Emperor

have a safe journey!

@Hyperion.... I actually came on to tell you this before, but then forgot why I came on LOLOLOL...just remembered so I had to tell you
I saw your "how @Armstrong should read my post comment" earlier today during one of my classes. I was so bored and my teacher freaks out if we are on facebook so I came on here to make it seem like I was looking up news in case she checked. When I saw your comment, I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD SO HARD.....haha Its was sooo badddd...... hahaha and then my teacher got mad and asked me to close my laptop. Hahahaaha dude, you cannot eave comments like that, hahahaa that was epic and VERY TRUE hahahaha!!! :D

Kay now I am gonna start for sure LOL :) bye

i havent won your heart! I know! But i will soon.
SIS! btw i have decided to fight! Why should i hate my physical existence ...its nt my fault!
@Hyperion dekh tu nay kiya kia!! :Angry:

Israeli women are butt ugly... big noses... hairy and big ugly feet....unless they are ashkenazi.... it's better you guys travel to Turkey... :cheesy:

@Hyperion Enhh. if you're coming here, try and drag @Armstrong with you..I'm serious..we'll take him up to Kasaul and introduce him to some fine Israeli women:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom