What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, don't do that... now I miss my little sister... :cray:

Screw you Alpha.. for reminding me of her, now I'll have to go visit her next week... :angry:
sisters are a gem!
Especialy the one u craved for your entire life :suicide::suicide: @Talon

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, why don't you just get a whole carton and keep it in your car or under the bed??? I hate running out of cigarettes or even worse a lighter in the middle of night!

Good night... catchup tomorrow!

@Hyperion Have a safe trip man. I'm out of cigs again! So must retire to bed.

@Hyperion IF you don't mind me asking how long will you be gone for? Surely you can access this site from wherever you'll be?:what:

Yara, why don't you just get a whole carton and keep it in your car or under the bed??? I hate running out of cigarettes or even worse a lighter in the middle of night!

Good night... catchup tomorrow!

I generally buy boxes, used to be 20+ a day now its down to 5 stubs thanks to inflation.:D

Mate, I'm traveling next week... places I'm going to, won't have a dedicated connection.... I'll be back in two months... have to travel a lot... been planning this for a long long time! :blink:

@Hyperion IF you don't mind me asking how long will you be gone for? Surely you can access this site from wherever you'll be?:what:

@Hyperion Well then I accept your title in your absence..after all I have a spotless record and wit to match. :D Enjoy yourself yaara. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom