What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
549452_431870960234176_370116869_n.jpg

It's my duty to make you laugh! :D

Bye babes... catch'ya later....

Cheers...

@Hyperion.... I actually came on to tell you this before, but then forgot why I came on LOLOLOL...just remembered so I had to tell you
I saw your "how @Armstrong should read my post comment" earlier today during one of my classes. I was so bored and my teacher freaks out if we are on facebook so I came on here to make it seem like I was looking up news in case she checked. When I saw your comment, I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD SO HARD.....haha Its was sooo badddd...... hahaha and then my teacher got mad and asked me to close my laptop. Hahahaaha dude, you cannot eave comments like that, hahahaa that was epic and VERY TRUE hahahaha!!! :D

Kay now I am gonna start for sure LOL :) bye

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 what happened?

people @Armstrong is sweet and has won the hearts of many ladies...as a brother!! :D

You stopped praying for me lol. :cheesy: JK just a really bad cold hit me with migraines, runny nose, and a soar throat in the same day.

Israeli women are butt ugly... big noses... hairy and big ugly feet....unless they are ashkenazi.... it's better you guys travel to Turkey... :cheesy:

What are you talking about Israelis have some fine woman brother.

Dude, not all of them. Only Ashkenazi jews (aka the blonde ones)... btw, they have many type of women... trust me... it's not just NY that they live in.... from Ibiza to Bali, I have stalked them... :omghaha:

What are you talking about Israelis have some fine woman brother.

Aight bro.

@Talon and i will pray for you!

Dude, not all of them. Only Ashkenazi jews (aka the blonde ones)... btw, they have many type of women... trust me... it's not just NY that they live in.... from Ibiza to Bali, I have stalked them... :omghaha:
Alpha u didnt read that, have some water! . Take deep breaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom