What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. ok nahin dhoondta...if you stay... :D

Flirting 101 for Alpha1:

@Alpha1, now this is how you flirt with pretty ladies......always indirectly....... :P

Women:

* Love indirect approach between ages 16 - 21
* Semi direct 22 - 25
* Totally direct 26+

No no for women:

* Me me me me me...never talk about yourself... always make it about them.
* Most women absolutely despise emotional men.... read: I'll kill myself.. I'll do this bla bla bla...

Yes yes yes for women: (just following three are important)

* Make them laugh
* Censored (manhoos Aero teri wajah say)
* Never ever compliment them on their beauty NEVER EVER EVER... only after you have ***censored*** for two weeks.

If you behave yourself, I'll make you THE swiss knife of getting tail... only if you behave... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.. ok nahin dhoondta...if you stay... :D

Flirting 101 for Alpha1:

@Alpha1, now this is how you flirt with pretty ladies......always indirectly....... :P

Women:

* Love indirect approach between ages 16 - 21
* Semi direct 22 - 25
* Totally direct 26+

No no for women:

* Me me me me me...never talk about yourself... always make it about them.
* Most women absolutely despise emotional men.... read: I'll kill myself.. I'll do this bla bla bla...

Yes yes yes for women: (just following three are important)

* Make them laugh
* Censored (manhoos Aero teri wajah say)
* Never ever compliment them on their beauty NEVER EVER EVER... only after you have ***censored*** for two weeks.

If you behave yourself, I'll make you THE swiss knife of getting tail... only if you behave... :D

@Talon people are writting huge posts for me!
@Aeronaut u made me salute u a 100 times today!

@Hyperion you really want to teach him how to get tail..how about get Armstrong to become a cheerful fellow while you're at it oh and could you please cure everyone suffering from tinnitus in the world too! :rofl:

It's my duty as Emperor that every Naswaree gets laid before the age of 19, yes, even the crazy ones... I want love in the air of Naswaristan... :smitten:

@Armstrong is a lost cause...he is a disgrace to all kinds of manhood.... @Aeronaut has been trying for years.... he won't frakkin budge from his ***censored*** attitude towards women... :angry:

@Hyperion you really want to teach him how to get tail..how about get Armstrong to become a cheerful fellow while you're at it oh and could you please cure everyone suffering from tinnitus in the world too! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom