What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar pehle patana tha aab tho mujhe koi nai bacha saakta. :fie:

:lol:

You said you took a lot of psych classes so you should noe that no one can do something to you if you don't let them....so the thing is tum khud bachna hi nahi chatay :D

I am talking about how to greet Muslims, you are not Muslim yaar?

I do not get your statement, to greet muslims?? What does religion have to do with greeting but I do sometimes use that phrase in french or use it in congregations in mosque but for urdu I was taught adab though there could be a different phrase for it. I know onl ythat phrase for urdu to say Hi mamba.

what does it mean anyways?

what does it mean anyways?

slav defence (pronounced as:slaav) is an important term used in chess,slav defence has various types like semi-slav defence,slav defence dutch effect etc...any ways it means The Slav Defense is a chess opening that begins with the moves mainly,but on the basis of order and arrangement of pawns it is variated and meanings are increased in broader sense.

@balixd

o god u actully editd ur post:girl_wacko:

u guys thz days r too careful more than v girls:girl_wacko:

is my edit kurny wali kia bat thi?:undecided:

im guessin CIA/ISI is afta u dat ur hidin ur location?
mini-graphics-texts-533770.gif
smileys-thinking-705257.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
y is it so risky to tell u arent in Pak?:blink:

kia FBI pichy lugi wui hy?:unsure:

Na na, woh baat nahin, actually I wrote something personal in that post, but than I edited it, back than I was out of pakistan, now am in islamabad

I do not get your statement, to greet muslims?? What does religion have to do with greeting but I do sometimes use that phrase in french or use it in congregations in mosque but for urdu I was taught adab though there could be a different phrase for it. I know onl ythat phrase for urdu to say Hi mamba.
@liontk Urdu was derived from some 7 languages and Arabic is 1 of them...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude - Forget Urdu, take Punjabi classes from me and you will rock. BTW - Adab is outdated

Sir saying adab is fine if you are greeting non Muslims but Salam is better for Muslims. Like when I see hindu auntys here I say adab. If you say adab to Pakistani Muslims here in NY they will be like, yeh hyderabadi kaha se agaiya? :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom