What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@balixd

o god u actully editd ur post:girl_wacko:

u guys thz days r too careful more than v girls:girl_wacko:

is my edit kurny wali kia bat thi?:undecided:

im guessin CIA/ISI is afta u dat ur hidin ur location?
mini-graphics-texts-533770.gif
smileys-thinking-705257.gif

Ohhhhh @balixd.... :azn:

I always have my doubts when it comes to you! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@liontk Urdu was derived from some 7 languages and Arabic is 1 of them...

Oh i was confused but I can use the phrase peace be upon you , however for sake of talking in urdu I was using adab. Infact i knew salam o alaikumè phrase that old people use in mosque to greet though i will start using it if it`s used in urdu :) ... Anyways this is pointless to talk about , anyways @KingMamba93, watching the game tonight...

Today i had a fd up dream.. i could literally not talk or move myself... while some guy was trying to kill a frnd of mine... thank god i woke up and realised it was just a dream... has this ever happened to anyone here?

:lol:

You said you took a lot of psych classes so you should noe that no one can do something to you if you don't let them....so the thing is tum khud bachna hi nahi chatay :D

Psychology only works if you know you have a problem. :fie: Tumne mujhe bewakoof banadiya isliye. :cheesy:

Sir saying adab is fine if you are greeting non Muslims but Salam is better for Muslims. Like when I see hindu auntys here I say adab. If you say adab to Pakistani Muslims here in NY they will be like, yeh hyderabadi kaha se agaiya? :cheesy:

Most of urdu teachers are from there, oh man did i really sound that old. you folks should have told me arrr, I have to get a pakistani teacher sadly they are all from inde damn them...

Ps. I love indienne peeps, kidding eh no trolling onslaught please :toast_sign:

lol i was joking!! but i had doubts when you got banned over that fighting!

I only got banned because one of the other two probably snitched on me. :lol:

Nahhh Kim Jong can atleast get girls :D LOLOLOL

He only gets girls because the females only options are acceptance or death. :lol:

Oh i was confused but I can use the phrase peace be upon you , however for sake of talking in urdu I was using adab. Infact i knew salam o alaikumè phrase that old people use in mosque to greet though i will start using it if it`s used in urdu :) ... Anyways this is pointless to talk about , anyways @KingMamba93, watching the game tonight...

Its ok, which game bro??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom