What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i had a fd up dream.. i could literally not talk or move myself... while some guy was trying to kill a frnd of mine... thank god i woke up and realised it was just a dream... has this ever happened to anyone here?

Nothing to worry about - just warn your friend "Jaagtay rahna, mere tay na rahna" :cheers:

funnyanimal199.gif

Yeah just like that. @A.Rafay

Last edited by a moderator:
Today i had a fd up dream.. i could literally not talk or move myself... while some guy was trying to kill a frnd of mine... thank god i woke up and realised it was just a dream... has this ever happened to anyone here?
sleep paralysis bro...

Agar change nahi kar sakta tu WebMaster kyon bana howa hai :omghaha:
@WebMaster hai,zar khareed ghulaam nahi hai k log us k galay ko ajayein...reham kero tum log,yahi masla hai hum Pakistanis ka,jahan free service dekhi shuru hogaye pagal kerne!!:omghaha:

Psychology only works if you know you have a problem. :fie: Tumne mujhe bewakoof banadiya isliye. :cheesy:

But I can't make you a bewakoof unless you let me :azn:

:D don't play yourself....you enjoy this! haha ................jk just messing with you!

He only gets girls because the females only options are acceptance or death. :lol:

Is this what you tell yourself to fall a sleep at night :omghaha:

Just keep on saying it, eventually psych will come into play and we will see some improvement in your confidence :P

I only got banned because one of the other two probably snitched on me. :lol:

He only gets girls because the females only options are acceptance or death. :lol:

Its ok, which game bro??

Leafs are playing the devils, going to be a good game.
@Karachiite, check le tableau parceque lupul et kadri!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom