What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was meaning to ask you do you support that traitorous dream act?? For some reason I feel as though I know the answer but alas I will ask anyway. Yes you are judgmental. :P

Uhmm...to be quite honest, I am not too sureon my stance on that as of now. I am still debating! Personally, I don't support it because it's just ridiculous, kick all illegal immigrants out so the citizens here can have jobs. But then again, morally it is incorrect to do that. He is right when he says it's not the kids fault and they should not have to suffer......but just saying, obama has more pressing issues to deal with than this.....forget the dream act, let's start with employment, social security and foreign embassy security. I have grown to dislike obama a lot after the Benghazi attack.....we seriously have clowns incharge!

Just curious...you really feel that way loser??? :P

Uhmm...to be quite honest, I am not too sureon my stance on that as of now. I am still debating! Personally, I don't support it because it's just ridiculous, kick all illegal immigrants out so the citizens here can have jobs. But then again, morally it is incorrect to do that. He is right when he says it's not the kids fault and they should not have to suffer......but just saying, obama has more pressing issues to deal with than this.....forget the dream act, let's start with employment, social security and foreign embassy security. I have grown to dislike obama a lot after the Benghazi attack.....we seriously have clowns incharge!

Just curious...you really feel that way loser??? :P

About? Fair enough for your answer towards the dream act. I was about to go on a tirade against you. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Nahh I like the pother option of your burning in hell better :D

Might get there in a few short years, what with all the smoking and blasphemous promiscuity and fornication. Will send you a post card from there though. :partay:

OO oo :raise: can I answer this ??? LOLOL (moments like these is where my judgemental skills come in handy Mamba) LMAO

Go for it my lady.

Pooch raha hoon yaara, prejudge nahi kar raha hoon and since I am asking it means I trust you to give an honest answer. :angel:

No, I am not a racist. Now please do tell where I come off as a racist so that I may clarify that post.

About? Fair enough for your answer towards the dream act. I was about to go on a tirade against you. :omghaha: :omghaha:

I learned how to deal with you a while back Mamba...dw you won't be going on tirades against me for a while now ;)

the judgemental part :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom