What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I decide on how to react to this I have a question, do you like judgemental ;) LOL

No, I never care to give people answers they want to hear and quite frankly, I don't care one bit what you want to hear. But see you come off as a bit stubborn and short-tempered....so I just make sure I neutralize my responses and pick my words carefully...simple dear :P

You go girl!

Anyway, I cannot promise sobriety. Sobriety is frankly dull, I'd rather be stewing in the devil's juice and running amok in hell raising all sorts of hell. @Hyperion has already agreed to give me company and together we shall topple the poor devil, wanna join us- we'll provide free sauna services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran is a good guy, he's a good Muslim too.

Maybe some hindu jinn got into him.

Before I decide on how to react to this I have a question, do you like judgemental ;) LOL

No, I never care to give people answers they want to hear and quite frankly, I don't care one bit what you want to hear. But see you come off as a bit stubborn and short-tempered....so I just make sure I neutralize my responses and pick my words carefully...simple dear :P

I am not short-tempered, I don't usually get mad ok but Islam is important to me. Insulting Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who is like a father to all Muslims is as personal as it gets and so I will respond in kind. Second a lot of the Pakistanis here seem to be jealous towards the overseas Pakistanis and continuously bash or question loyalties. Now when they do that the only conclusion I can come to is that they must have been denied visas for entry so they resent others. God knows the remittances from the overseas Pakistanis keeps Pakistan afloat. Dillinger is also atheist but izzat sai paishaiya tha so I answer him respectfully as well.

Thats because you're the Slavoj kind not the Dawkins kind ! :fie:

I am a Dawkins kind, in the fact that I admire his scientific prowess and his atheist dialogue. Don't think that calling believers stupid helps anything though. Its bad practice, ad hominem is.

I am in the Carl Sagan camp.

I am a Dawkins kind, in the fact that I admire his scientific prowess and his atheist dialogue. Don't think that calling believers stupid helps anything though. Its bad practice, ad hominem is.

I am in the Carl Sagan camp.

Nahh...if one is going to have a dig at religion, go the George Carlin way - I've always loved listening to his performances !

I am a man with a contingency plan :omghaha:

Celeberating easter?

pehle khullam khulla line martey ho, aur phir jab mein wapis line martey hoon, you complain and say I am causing trouble and bringing out our hidden love..... what is this emperor :P LOL

haha, my friends are gonna be doing that this week! :) How about you, how's everything over there? Went to university today, same routine? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom