What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not a racist. Now please do tell where I come off as a racist so that I may clarify that post.

Nope but I must cover my bases so as to find someone to best equate you with. Hmmm. O'Reilly is out of the question now. :agree:

I learned how to deal with you a while back Mamba...dw you won't be going on tirades against me for a while now ;)

the judgemental part :P

Oh yes you are judgmental but I don't hold it against you. That is the desi in you. :D

Nope but I must cover my bases so as to find someone to best equate you with. Hmmm. O'Reilly is out of the question now. :agree:

Did you find a person for every other person on this forum or is this special privilege being laid out for me? :coffee:
@ZYXW is your way of dealing with me by giving me answers I want to hear?? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might get there in a few short years, what with all the smoking and blasphemous promiscuity and fornication. Will send you a post card from there though. :partay:

Go for it my lady.

Sure, do try and look sober if you send pictures........ :enjoy:

Nahhh @KingMamba93.....I am messing around. He doesn't seem racist at all, just stubborn :P LOL

Oh yes you are judgmental but I don't hold it against you. That is the desi in you. :D

Did you find a person for every other person on this forum or is this special privilege being laid out for me? :coffee:
@ZYXW is your way of dealing with me by giving me answers I want to hear?? :eek:

Before I decide on how to react to this I have a question, do you like judgemental ;) LOL

No, I never care to give people answers they want to hear and quite frankly, I don't care one bit what you want to hear. But see you come off as a bit stubborn and short-tempered....so I just make sure I neutralize my responses and pick my words carefully...simple dear :P

Yo B, I am asking for full story. What thread. I need to know everything.

Poll for sharia for Pakistan. First that idiot somebozo was going on about how oil is God and dollar is the prophet, than Imran comes in saying your prophet did this and he did that. Then the thread got locked. Then they started attacking overseas Pakistanis so I offered his daughter a visa. :lol:

LOL :omghaha:

the first line of your post and the last line contradict each other...make up your mind :P

Stilll......Hiiiiii ;)

I am a man with a contingency plan :omghaha:

Celeberating easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom