What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about the use of funds, its the perception attached to it ! There is little denying that Punjab is probably the best run Province of Pakistan, even though that in itself isn't saying much; but its the perception that because everything is, or at least was, routed through the center, it was always the Punjabi who was in the driving seat & this bred a lot of resentment in the other, less populous, federating units.

If a US Styled Provincial Autonomy had been given to (say!) Baluchistan - It wouldn't have developed....it still hasn't but the people therein & their political elite, could not pin it to the Punjabi's head & cry 'discrimination' ! Similarly the People of Sindh would have held their own Politicians accountable instead of being fooled by the 'Punjabi ne diyaaa hiii itnaa development fund....Punjabi neiii paaaniii rooook liyeee' ! That localized accountability that has been outsourced to Punjab for the greater part of our History would have developed a culture of localized accountability & created a civil society, be it a rudimentary one, in those Provinces.

It wouldn't be smooth.....far from it but it still was, in my opinion, the only way ! Only now after more Provincial Autonomy has been given are we seeing the people holding their own more accountable instead of blaming it on the Federal Government & by extension Punjab - Imagine had this happened 30-40 years ago; heck we might even had kept Bangladesh !

The sardars are given money, how else can they put bounties on people like Musharaff? If they were not allocated money there would be no such bounty, but the fact that there is just shows where these elected fools keep their priorities. Unless you want me to believe these jahils with fake degrees have a job from which provides them with Rs 1 billion lol. I think Pakistan needs a unitary state, Islamabad is pretty much centrally located and Pakistan is very small compared to the US so whereas it would not work in the US it might just in Pakistan. I don't think Baloch or Sindhis blame Punjabis anymore though that may have been the case originally (and with good reason) but I like to believe most people in those regions are now privy to the real situation.

Well you should have left it there when he had nothing to provide....no need to resort to an ad hominem argument! Sorry I know, none of my business but was surprised to see you like this lol

"rolling your eyes" again --> but you have already wished me good morning dear, why do it twice....besides it's evening now lolol :lol:

yeah but what else would you expect when people have no jobs! lol

Why surprised? :unsure: That time I was rolling my eyes at the people I was talking about. :lol:

Some people have jobs but work on cash and take government handouts. They abuse the system which is the big problem. Than you have illegal aliens who come here with pregnant women in order to have anchor children who are then also raised on American dime, which is a bigger problem.

BYE :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are still many people here who go hungry, how is the situation in Canada?? The welfare system here in the states is abused so much, it isn't even funny.

I would not dispute with you but yet a large number of people are fed in US unlike in Pakistan after earth quake and floods where musharraf and post musharraf regime sent Pakistan back 100 years.

In Canada the situation is much better but the current government is creating a bit problems due to US pressure over all US and Pakistan have same trend of corruption that is why maybe welfare system in US is tainted i even read US government officials are eating away adopted aboriginal children's money.

I would not dispute with you but yet a large number of people are fed in US unlike in Pakistan after earth quake and floods where musharraf and post musharraf regime sent Pakistan back 100 years.

In Canada the situation is much better but the current government is creating a bit problems due to US pressure over all US and Pakistan have same trend of corruption that is why maybe welfare system in US is tainted i even read US government officials are eating away adopted aboriginal children's money.

US corruption is different from Pakistani corruption. In Pakistan the politicians take the countries money and shove it in their pockets, in the US they cannot do that so they have their own subtle way of getting rich. When I spoke of abuse of welfare system, I was speaking of by the people and not the government at least in this regard. What kind of pressure is the US putting on Canada and for what?? Also can you show me that aboriginal kids story lol?

Why surprised? :unsure: That time I was rolling my eyes at the people I was talking about. :lol:

Some people have jobs but work on cash and take government handouts. They abuse the system which is the big problem. Than you have illegal aliens who come here with pregnant women in order to have anchor children who are then also raised on American dime, which is a bigger problem.

BYE :wave:

Future president arguing like this.....LOL..... don't know just doesn't sound good coming from someone like you! My judgement told me you were better than that.....but then again you think i am very judgemental, so I could be wrong here ;)

Well immigration is a huge issue. All these problems are tied together Mamba and are nothing but a huge headache.....but the three things you mentioned that day.....yes, i agree those should be the first steps and once they are fixed...so will everything else be!

Future president arguing like this.....LOL..... doesn't sound good coming from someone like you! My judgement told me you were better than that.....but then again you think i am very judgemental, so I could be wrong here ;)

Well immigration is a huge issue. All these problems are tied together Mamba and are nothing but a huge headache.....but the three things you mentioned that day.....yes, i agree those should be the first steps and once they are fixed...so will everything else be!

He did sort of sound like a neocon- with regard to the malice and all, like something Hannity would say in his candid moments. :omghaha:

Future president arguing like this.....LOL..... don't know just doesn't sound good coming from someone like you! My judgement told me you were better than that.....but then again you think i am very judgemental, so I could be wrong here ;)

I was meaning to ask you do you support that traitorous dream act?? For some reason I feel as though I know the answer but alas I will ask anyway. Yes you are judgmental. :P

Another Sharia thread!! Its a 2005 thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom