What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't destroy this thread, just a healthy light discussion in this thread please.

I had to delete few posts from this thread and when the other thread is closed, don't bring over the the topic into this thread.

I think if the US Model of significant autonomy to the States (Provinces) were given in Pakistan so many of our inter-provincial or inter-ethnic problems would end because then each of our States would be able to make their own laws, protect, nurture & flourish their own culture & protect their own economic interests as they see fit !

Wrong, that would only work if the elected rulers of said states actually cared about the betterment of their said state. In the case of Pakistan besides Punjab (that too only Northern Punjab) which other provincial governments have actually used their allocated funds properly?? Do you forget that technically Pakistan is a federalist nation?? :cheesy:

Chill out!! Didn't expect this from you dude! Got on your nerves I understand....but like you once said...there is always the ignore list :D

If I put them on the ignore list and let them continue sprouting nonsense than people will think nobody can refute them so what they are saying must be accurate. The Imran guy had big talk in the other thread but when I asked him for ONE, just ONE "non islamic non propoganda (his words)" source he had nothing to provide. :rolleyes:

liontk; do you know the western welfare system is so helpful they would not let anyone die of hunger. For example in North America the welfare system and to be in sync with those who can't afford groceries "dollar stores" are there to help all those extra food processed and manufactured comes to these stores passed through quality tests for people who are unable to afford can buy from there and sustain their lives instead of begging do you see a dollar like store in any islamic country up till date to help those starving people NO!

1.Bangladesh won the oneday match against Sri lanka by 3 wickets

2. another milestone is Bangladeshi Spinner Abdur Razzak has reached 200 wickets mark first time from Bangladesh :chilli:

liontk; do you know the western welfare system is so helpful they would not let anyone die of hunger. For example in North America the welfare system and to be in sync with those who can't afford groceries "dollar stores" are there to help all those extra food processed and manufactured comes to these stores passed through quality tests for people who are unable to afford can buy from there and sustain their lives instead of begging do you see a dollar like store in any islamic country up till date to help those starving people NO!

There are still many people here who go hungry, how is the situation in Canada?? The welfare system here in the states is abused so much, it isn't even funny.

Well i am living in one but If i do go overseas which I plan to for a backpacking trip I will keep in mind to learn about pakistanaise culture . However we still have to make our countrie better, I mean last christmas there were alot of people requiring food banks assistance and we did not even have enough volunteers to help them. Lack to clean water for some reserves in northern Ontario as well as toxic polution from tarsands, to be honest we have alot on our plates as of now but yet our government still donates nearly $1 billion to africanne countries for better or worse.

Forum these days is a mess man, one needs to be insane to jump into threads specially the ones where somebozo or muse are commenting

Do not get me started on muse. :omghaha: :omghaha:

The might muse whose definition of welfare state is- "free chanda for everyone".

Wrong, that would only work if the elected rulers of said states actually cared about the betterment of their said state. In the case of Pakistan besides Punjab (that too only Northern Punjab) which other provincial governments have actually used their allocated funds properly?? Do you forget that technically Pakistan is a federalist nation?? :cheesy:

Its not about the use of funds, its the perception attached to it ! There is little denying that Punjab is probably the best run Province of Pakistan, even though that in itself isn't saying much; but its the perception that because everything is, or at least was, routed through the center, it was always the Punjabi who was in the driving seat & this bred a lot of resentment in the other, less populous, federating units.

If a US Styled Provincial Autonomy had been given to (say!) Baluchistan - It wouldn't have developed....it still hasn't but the people therein & their political elite, could not pin it to the Punjabi's head & cry 'discrimination' ! Similarly the People of Sindh would have held their own Politicians accountable instead of being fooled by the 'Punjabi ne diyaaa hiii itnaa development fund....Punjabi neiii paaaniii rooook liyeee' ! That localized accountability that has been outsourced to Punjab for the greater part of our History would have developed a culture of localized accountability & created a civil society, be it a rudimentary one, in those Provinces.

It wouldn't be smooth.....far from it but it still was, in my opinion, the only way ! Only now after more Provincial Autonomy has been given are we seeing the people holding their own more accountable instead of blaming it on the Federal Government & by extension Punjab - Imagine had this happened 30-40 years ago; heck we might even had kept Bangladesh !

If I put them on the ignore list and let them continue sprouting nonsense than people will think nobody can refute them so what they are saying must be accurate. The Imran guy had big talk in the other thread but when I asked him for ONE, just ONE "non islamic non propoganda (his words)" source he had nothing to provide. :rolleyes:

Well you should have left it there when he had nothing to provide....no need to resort to an ad hominem argument! Sorry I know, none of my business but was surprised to see you like this lol

"rolling your eyes" again --> but you have already wished me good morning dear, why do it twice....besides it's evening now lolol :lol:

There are still many people here who go hungry, how is the situation in Canada?? The welfare system here in the states is abused so much, it isn't even funny.

yeah but what else would you expect when people have no jobs! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom